Chapter 19

No One's POV

Arnav stands there shocked seeing Akash stand up to his mother, for Khushi... the girl that cheated on him and his family.

Arnav (angry) - What the... Akash... how can you...

Before he could finish his statement or more like a question, Akash storms away with Aryan in his arms to his room.

Khushi (annoyed) - Now where were we...(pretending to be innocent)... Jiji, why don't we think of nicknames for her as well? If she can call us names such as khoon bhaari tang and phatti saree... then we can even call her by a nickname...

Arnav (angry) - What the... Khushi, what are you saying? Is this the respect your parents taught you? Of course, what can I expect from the daughter of a house breaker...

Khushi starts to feel weak again, hearing the guy that once stood by her against his grandmother, is now accusing her of being the daughter of a house breaker. She could feel her jiji's eyes becoming moist but she decides to stand up... stand up for her mother.

Khushi (angry) - Don't you dare point fingers at my mother again Mr Arnav Singh Raizada... I have proofs of my Amma's innocence in my bag... (throws the papers on his face)... I knew you would accuse my mother once again and that's why I did research of the past... and as said in this paper, my mother didn't know your father was a married man with 2 children... your father pretended to be a bachelor and had an affair with my mother...even though you already knew that... I thought to repeat it to you with some solid proof... you can see my mother's ex neighbours... and find out from them about your father... you can even see your uncle... as he was the one who gave your father that idea... now, coming to respect then... the family that doesn't respect me nor my Jiji... nor my parents... deserve no respect from me nor my sister... what has your family taught you about respect Mr Arnav SIngh Raizada? To manhandle women... to marry again despite knowing your first wife is alive... to torture your wife, mentally and physically... to mistrust your wife... to be suspicious about your wife and her character... I can go on... but I don't have time to waste... next time you point a finger at my upbringing... you should know that you aren't perfect either... in fact, you have more flaws than me...

Khushi turns around to wipe some tears that are coming from her eyes, and to make sure that no one sees her weakness... 6 months isn't enough time to forget someone then why is it that... Arnav Singh Raizada has been able to move on... and forget her... Payal who saw Khushi feeling weak decided to gather some strength and stand up to those Raizadas.

Payal (angry) - Mr Raizada, I think you should stop interfering with our work... and coming to these two (stares angrily at a smirking Sheetal and a terrified Manorma)... GET TO WORK!

Manorma jerks hearing her timid and scared daughter-in-law shout at her and immediately goes to the kitchen to cook for the family while Sheetal's smirk vanishes but soon it comes again when she sees Anjali coming out of her room.

Sheetal (rushing to her and fake crying) - Di, please help me... they are forcing me and mamiji... to cook... you are the half-owner of this house as well... can you please throw them out... do something di..,

Anjali jerks Sheetal's arm away, feeling disgusted and then goes towards Khushi.

Anjali (upset) - Khushiji... Payalji... here are the property papers... I am also giving my share to you...

Payal and Khushi look at her shocked.

Payal (annoyed) - Stop pretending to have changed... Miss Raizada... or Mrs Mathur... you won't be given mercy... (gives papers back) while they are cooking, you are cleaning this mansion from top to bottom... do you understand?

Arnav is about to say something but Anjali eyes him not to and he goes out, not being able to bear his family being tortured like that, but as he is about to go a hand holds him.

Without even turning back, he questions Khushi.

Arnav (angry) - What the... Khushi

Khushi (angry) - Don't what the me... Mr Raizada... (smirking)... be ready for your punishment...

She lets go of his hand, while Arnav stares at her.

Khushi (turning towards a shocked Sheetal) - After kitchen duty, you have toilet cleaning duty as well as basement cleaning duty... HURRY UP! And finish your work...

Sheetal rushes inside the kitchen with fear on her face. Meanwhile, Khushi and Payal who see that no one is around, let go of the tears they held for a long time.

Khushi (upset and tears are dripping down her cheeks) - Jiji... what did we do to deserve such a heartless family?

Payal (upset and tears are also dripping) - I don't know Khushi... they weren't this heartless before... I guess after you left... everyone changed...

Anjali (upset) - They changed after Nani's death...

Payal and Khushi stare at Anjali who is crying, they immediately wipe their tears and put on the strong face. Anjali rushes up to Khushi and Payal and hugs them while crying on their shoulders, however, neither Khushi nor Payal hugged her back.

Anjali (upset) - I am sorry Khushiji...Payalji...this is all due to me... after Nani's death... I tried to commit suicide to convince choote to marry Sheetal... thinking that Aarav was choote's child... and that he deserves a father... but ... A...Aarav is an orphan...

Suddenly, a person screams hearing Anjali calling Aarav an orphan, the ladies turn towards the scream and are shocked to see an angry and upset Aarav.

Has Anjali really changed?

Why did she change?

Will Khushi & Payal forgive her?

Precap - An angry Khushi

Next Update: Monday

Thank you for your votes and comments int he previous update