Chapter 32: High School - Fourteenth Part

Today we're having a study session at Suzaku-kun's house.

Teruki is tutoring Suzaku-kun and me for the supplementary lessons.

Teruki: "...Yuu? Your backpack is so full.** What do you have in there?" (T/N: Raws say the backpack is going "panpan." Not sure if that's an onomatopoeia. I changed it to "full" because a reader said that might be the meaning for it.)

Yuu: "Ehehehe~ secret! Teruki, have you ever seen Suzaku-kun's house before?"

Teruki: "Ah, surely it's where the Chairman lives...oh here...?"

"...!! Fuoooo." (T/N: I think that's the sound effect of someone blowing out air from surprise.)

Super! It's a mansion.

Truthfully I thought we would use my house, but Teruki didn't want to give Hiroto any incentive to come over, along with other stuff I didn't really understand. So we ended up going to Suzaku-kun's house instead.

Suzaku: "Oh! We're here. Welcome...Well, please go up to my room..."

Yuu: "..Hii..!" (T/N: This is a shriek, pronounced as "hee." Not a greeting XD)

Suzaku: "...That's just an ornament. Don't worry about it."

Chairman: "Ehehe...Keito-kun with friends...my nephew's growing up...! ...! I'm shedding tears of gratitude..."

The Chairman peeks out from a corner of the room.

Suzaku-kun pokes his open textbook with a pencil.

Suzaku: "...Byakko, I don't understand this part over here."

Teruki: "First of all, think it over by yourself...Yuu are you good?"

Yuu: "Yeah and uh...nn..."

Suzaku: "Hold on, let me watch you start from the beginning. It's hopeless...you, there... Yuu, how did you pass the promotion exam?"*

Yuu: "At that time Hiroto wouldn't stop supervising me...one way or another."

I don't understand after all, groaning in place and laying down to chat with Suzaku-kun. He seems to have given up thinking through the problems.** (T/N: Raws say Yuu "ゴロン (goron)" and lays down to talk to Suzaku. I have no idea what the author means by ゴロン. Maybe they're using katakana for the English word "groan.")

Suzaku: "...Come to think of it, how did that thing with Houou-senpai go?"

Teruki: "Beats me...I witnessed he and Hasumyouji-senpai going to that place several times over....It's strange. Yuu, have you heard from Houou-senpai about that?"

Yuu: "...nn? Yeah? Haven't heard a thing~."

Teruki: "...What are you saying...? That senpai, you're not burning with jealousy, depending and waiting for them to return?"**

Yuu: "Nope~...how so? Well it's not a probable story. That person is pretty awkward and clumsy."

Suzaku: "Oh yeah, I'm going to conveniently kill myself....Amano~ I'm going to call senpai...do you want to speak to them?"

Yuu: "Ehh~? That would be rude to Hasumyouji-senpai. It's best to not bother them if you don't have any business with them."

Suzaku: "...Nonono...no? No way."

Teruki: "Is there such a thing? That's...no good. Now I'm feeling stressed out. Well for now anyway study, just study!"

We work our hardest for the time being. Mainly, Teruki.