Chapter 54: High school - Thirty-fourth Part

My head is foggy.

My body's...so hot.

This body that's full of passion somehow I want to...I embraced the person in front of me.

"...Hot...Help me..."

I'm not able to do anything about it myself, I started crying.

Someone is kissing me, embracing me...My body is filled with something hot. Countless times I ascend to the peak, over and over.

My voice has completely dried up, I've become unable to do anything but heave with sobs, but gradually the heat subsides, and like a string that had been cut I fell asleep.

*****

"......?"

When I wake up, I'm on top of Genbu-sempai's bed.

Sempai seems to have opened something on the computer that's beside the bed while I was sleeping. When he noticed I had woken up, Sempai smiled gently at me over his glasses.

"You're up? ...Do you want a drink? ...Hmm~ A sports drink would be good."

I tried to say "Thank you", and when he realized that my voice was gone, Sempai kissed my temple and whispered in my ear.

"...Your voice, it's gone? Should I put a straw in the bottle? Right, then."

I gratefully took the sports drink that Sempai handed to me. My throat is really dry, so I drank up most of the bottle. It soothed my throat, so it seems that my voice came back.

"...Thank you, very much...I...?"

Yesterday, how did I end up on this bed? I thought, and gradually my memories returned.

I went to cheer for Kenshin's kendo match.

When I was almost kidnapped from there, Teruki protected me.

I got a call from Hasumyouji-sempai saying that Hiroto had been hurt.

I went out...then...?

A man with a tattoo suddenly flashed through my head.

That's right. Hasumyouji-sempai, he had a drug, and...then...?

I wrapped my arms around myself.

I can't stop shaking.

Inside my dream, I was always being embraced by someone.

But, I can't remember who my partner was.

Was that not a dream?

Then, who did I......?

When I became aware, tears were streaming from my eyes.

It's so scary that I can't bear it.

Genbu-sempai sat next to me as I weep quietly. The bed squeaks when he stands up and my body trembled.

"...That guy didn't bang you. Because we broke into the room before that. That guy sent him flying and stomped his face in!"

Sempai said the words with a self-satisfied grin, but his laughing stopped when he saw me.

I touched the compress that seemed to be stuck to my face. Since I'd been hit, it still hurts a little bit.

When I recall the tattooed man, my body still trembles.

Since I was drugged, my consciousness flew away, and I have no memories from then on.

At that time, the door to Sempai's room opened, and Teruki came in.

" Genbu-sempai...Yuu's slept long enough, it's already been more than a day? We'll need to wake him up soon to feed him...You're up, Yuu."