Chapter 1: Spinner's End-Snape's Home

The long awaited sequel is here!! :D I hope you enjoy the first chapter!! ^_^ <3 Thank you for being so patient with me!! :) <3 

Snape and Harry appear in front of a dreary looking home. In fact, all the houses here looked almost identical and just as dreary. Harry could see the factory, just several blocks away from them. The factory had been closed for years. Snape said, "Welcome to Spinner's End in Cokeworth. My neighborhood and childhood home." Harry said, "I see what you mean dad. Don't worry. It'll be ok." Snape sighs, then said, "The home where Lily and her family lived, isn't too far from here. Perhaps, I can show you her childhood home, before we return to Hogwarts." Harry said, "That sounds great dad." Snape smiles, then looks up at his house. He said, "I will eventually sell this home, I have too many awful memories here. I plan to hopefully buy a nicer home, someday." Harry smiles, he understood. Snape walks up to his door as Harry follows. There on the window sill were their owls, Hedwig and Hades. Harry smiles and said, "Look our owls are here!" Snape smiles upon seeing the 2 owls. Snape said, "I told you they would find their way here on their own. They are very clever owls." Snape pulls his wand out and said, "Place your hand on the door knob, Harry." Harry does so, looking curiously up at Snape. Snape places his left hand over Harry's and points his wand at their hands. He mutters something under his breath and suddenly, their hands start to glow. A few minutes later their hands stop glowing. Snape puts his wand up his sleeve and said, "Now the wards will recognize you and allow you to enter." Harry looks at Snape in awe, then hugs him, "Thanks dad." Snape smiles slightly, "You're welcome, Harry. This is your home too." Snape opens the door and allows Harry to enter. The owls flew in after him. Harry looks around as the owls land on the desk. Snape shuts the door and locks it and looks around himself. Everything had a layer of dust on it, except the old armchair by the fireplace and the fireplace itself. The fireplace was made of dark oak wood. There was a bookcase behind the armchair. The bookcase was crammed with books. In fact nearly the entire room had bookshelves filled with books. A mirror hung above the fireplace, and there were 2 candles, one on either side of the mantle. A clock also sat on the mantle, along with what looks to be, binoculars. A bowl of floo powder sat in between the candles. There was a desk by the window with a chair next to it. On the desk was an old typewriter, some books and a lamp. A set of scales was next to the typewriter. There was an equally old sofa near the fireplace, with a moth eaten rug on the floor. He could tell at once that the house was a muggle house. He saw the kitchen through the doorway in the living room. Harry looks in the kitchen. In the kitchen was an old fashioned stove and refrigerator. The kitchen itself was small. There were cabinets, and a pantry. Along with several drawers. One of the handles of the drawers was hanging loose from the drawer. There was a window with a blind, above the sink. Harry looks at Snape and said, "Not bad. Needs to be cleaned up a bit though." Snape nods, "Yes, especially now that you'll be living here." Snape adds, "Not to mention some repair work as well."

Harry said, "Where's the bathroom and the bedrooms?" Snape smirks as he pulls out his wand. He points his wand at a part of the bookcase that was across from the fireplace. The bookcase opens like a door, revealing stairs that went up. Harry's jaw drops open. He said, "I didn't know that bookcase opens up!" Snape chuckles, "It does, Harry. I assume you saw the many books in this room?" Harry nods in response. Snape said, "Father did do one good thing in my life, when he was sober." Harry said, "What did he do, dad?" Snape said, "He would take a book off of one of these shelves and hand it to me to read. I would read whatever he gave me. It's where I found my love of reading." Harry smiles, "I love to read too, dad. Will I get to read these books?" Snape nods, "Read has many as you like." Harry grins, "Thanks, dad." Snape smiles slightly, "Come along, Harry. I need to show you the rest of the house." Harry follows Snape up the stairs as Snape turns on the light. At the top of the landing, they went right and walk down the hall. Snape points to the end of the hall and said, "The bathroom is there, Harry." He walks up to a door on the left and said, "My parents room, which is my room now." Snape went a little further and stops in front of a door. He said, "My old bedroom, Harry." He opens the door and allows Harry to enter the bedroom. Inside was an old bed, with the window and blinds behind the bed. Next to the bed was a bookcase, with many books. There was a bedside table to the left of the bed with a lamp and a clock on it. At the foot of the bed was an old chest. There was a desk with a lamp on it and a chair tucked under the desk. On the wall above his desk was an old and worn Slytherin banner. There was a dresser next to the bookcase and a wardrobe next to the dresser. Harry looks back at Snape and smiles, "I love it dad! Once we clean it up and spruce it up, it'll look even better!" Snape smiles, "I'll make sure to fix everything and clean up the house." Harry grins, "I'll help with the cleaning." Snape shakes his head, "You will do no such thing, Harry. The only thing you will be cleaning, is your room. I don't want to see clothes lying on the floor, much less parchments or books or anything else for that matter, understood?" Harry nods smiling, "I understand dad, don't worry." Snape said, "Good. Now let me clean you room, so that you can unpack." Snape waves his wand over the entire room. The dust disappeared and the room looked clean now. He made sure all the handles were tight, instead of loose. He changes his old bed into a nicer bed with a dark shade of red for the pillows and blankets. He conjure matching curtains for the window along with a matching rug for the middle of the room. He cleaned up the desk, chair and lamp . He removed his old Slytherin banner from the wall and puts it away. He then, conjured a waste paper basket and set it next to the desk. Once he was done, he took out Harry's cage and trunk and enlarged them back to their normal size. He sets them on the bed and said, "Go on and unpack, whilst I clean the rest of the house. I'll repair anything that is in need of repair, alright Harry?" Harry chuckles, "Alright dad." Snape chuckles and leaves Harry to unpack, while he tended to the rest of the house.