His Name Is Bakugo Katsuki

I ran far and fast before taking a break next to a river. I transformed back into a human form and sat my club next to the river. I sigh and take a drink from the river. I now have to find a new place  but before I go around any humans I need to let things calm down. That Monk was determined, even if he looked half asleep. I looked at my club, I haven't used it in four years. It hold so many different memories and causes many different emotions. I tap on a spike and noticed the leather strap was worn down. I sigh and think of ways to replace it.

My thoughts came to a stop when I felt eyes on me. I didn't hear or sense anyone. Am I over thinking it? I stand up and picked up my club. "Ha..you know am here before showing myself. I knew you were different" said the grumpy Kitsune jumping down from a tree. What is he doing here? Why is he here? "Yeah..am lot different" I said looking down at my club. "Hmm..is that an Oni club? I've never seen one" said the Kitsune looking down at my club in curiosity. "Yeah" I said looking at him. I kept a close eye on him as he stared at my club. Kitsune's are not ones to be trusted especially an agresive one.

He lets out a sigh. "Why?" He asked. I lifted a brow confused. "Why what?" I asked. "Why did you free me?" He asked. Oh..uh should I tell him it was for a distraction. No, he might kill me. "I uh..well I thought you could use a second chance like me" I said looking away from him. "Like you? Why would you have a second chance on life?" He asked curious. "Well....ugh..uh. Am only half human. I was casted out and torched by those I saw as family. I uh ..live as a human now so. Yeah" I said   scratching the back of my head. Why was I telling him this? Why is he calm when earlier he looked ready to kill? Why is he so easy to talk to? Also why is he so good looking?

"Hmm..so your half Oni. That explains the strength and the club" he said looking away. For a split second I thought I saw a look in his eyes, one that said he knows exactly how I feel. Was he hurt by loved ones or his own kind as well? Or was I just imagining things again? "Well anyways ..thank you. Am Bakugo Katsuki...I am in debit to you" he said glaring at the ground. "Ah..well your welcome. Kirishima Eijiro" I said with a smile. Bakugo looks up and into my eyes. I thought my heart stopped and I forget to breath for a second. God he's beautiful. His pale skin and red eyes are just beautiful.

"Tell me...what can I do to make it even between us?" He asked. I snapped out of the trance I was in as he looked away. "Uh.. geeze I don't know" I said thinking. "...Then I will just follow you until you give me a task or some shit" he said turning to hide his face. His tails twitch. "Oh okay then" I said wondering why he turned away. Wait! Is he like my companion now? I haven't had one in a while. My last two were Mina and Tesu...but that was geeze about seven years ago almost. I sigh and move my club to rest on my shoulder. "Well ..uh am I going to rest and stay at a cave near by" I said walking. Bakugo follows as his tails sway side to side slowly. He really is following me. Pft..like a dog. I smiled wide and choked on my laughter.