The Yokai Group

I opened my eyes and felt a sharp pain shoot through my head. I rub the back of my head and look around. It was dark and I was in a bed. My eyes shifted and I could see clearly in the dark. It was a small plain room. I stood up went to the door. It was locked. I used my strength and broke the handle. I opened the door and peaked outside. The small hallway was quite. I heard the faint sound of people talking and walked out into the hall. I walked twords it. "So you brought in another half breed. You know we like are members to be human and their partners fully Yokai. I mean is he a partner.. where's his collar?" Said a female voice. "He was living as a human" said a familiar voice. It was the Monk. "Yeah..and so instead of bringing us a full blood Kitsune you brought us a half Oni. Oni's are savage and dangerous" said the female. "Yeah and we can have him as member..he was acting human and blended in. If it weren't for my staff I would never had guessed him for an Oni" said the Monk. "Fine but he's your responsibility" said the female.

I heard them walk to the door and panicked. I quickly ran back to the room I was in. What was this place? What were they talking about? I sat down on the bed. I scratched my head and noticed my horns were gone. Am I in my human form? A knock on the door jumps me from my thoughts. "Uh come in" I said. The monk walked in he looked down at the door. Oops. "My name is Aizawa and your at the Yokai group. We're a organization that takes care of evil Yokai and help out humans" said the Monk. "Uh..okay.  Am Kirishima Eijiro" I said looking at him. "Kirishima you have been chosen to be a member of this organization and help the human race" he said offering a hand. "Will you accept?" He asked. "Uh..hmm. I like the idea of it but..I don't know. Uh can I think on it?" I said looking away. He nods. "Oh also uh..where are my friends?" I asked. "I don't know. I just grabbed you and came here" he said before walking out the door.

I sat on my bed  thinking about the offer. Then I started to think about Bakugo. He is probably ripping the forest apart looking for me. Mina and Tetsu are probably worried sick. I sigh and then looked around the room. "May I come in?" Asked a calm voice. "Uh yeah" I said. A male with half and half hair walked in. I noticed his white ears and his two tails. His eyes were mismatch and the marking on his tails match his hair. "Am Todoroki Shoto. Am a half Kitsune half human hybrid. I was told that your having second thoughts?" He said calmly. "Uh well..I mean I don't know if I should expect. Am Kirishima Eijiro...a half Oni" I said looking away. "I have never met an Oni before..I thought you would have colored skin..not tan skin" said Todoroki. "Well that because of my human side. I have the horns, eyes partly, teeth and claws like one but not the skin tone" I said. "I see..well I only have two tails because of my human half...but I do have the powers of one" said Todoroki.

We talked for a while and I noticed the sun was out. "Well am I able to leave and let my friends know am okay" I said looking over at the small window. "Not unless you take the offer and stuff. We don't let people leave here...they tend to tell about the location" said Todoroki. "Uh okay..well..then I guess I will except the offer" I said looking at him. He nods and walked outside. I guess that was what he was waiting for. A few minutes later the Monk came in. "Come with me" he said. Aizawa..I keep forgetting his name. He gave me  fast tour of the building and a brief beak down of what they do. "And after you get your badge you will get a partner..a yoaki partner to back you up" said Aizawa as we walked down another hall. "Okay..but do I need to I mean am half Oni" I said as we walked down to a big door. "It's regulation" he said opening the door. I thought of Bakugo.