Katsuki To The Rescue

Bakugo's P.O.V

I sigh at the table, my head resting on my hand. I fucked up. I got frustrated and pissed of Kiri. The only being in the world I actually care about and cares about me. I sigh again and slam my head onto the table. I hope he will forgive me when he comes back. I won't blame him if he doesn't. I never seen him like that before. He actually yelled and was pissed off. I never thought he would ever be like that...it was kinda hot. I slam my head against the table again. Fuck I just hope he comes home okay. I swear if that Oni bastard hurt him anyway they won't have to worry about locking I'm up. I was about to slam my head against the table again when I noticed the weather outside.

It was starting to snow heavy. A Storm was starting. "Hey bird fuck..go check and see if Kirishima went to HQ or something. He should've been back by now" I said looking over at the bird fluffing his feathers by the fireplace. "Oh..uh yes I shall. Could you open the door?" He said. I stood up and opened the door he flew out. I watched him fly and got worried for Kiri. That idiot better not be out there. If he did go ahead to HQ he better of stayed there. I shut the door and my tails twitch. Fuck am worried. I stare out the window and noticed it started to pick up. I looked out and hope Kiri was okay.

I got tired of waiting around for the bird to show up with an answer. I put on a coat and walked out into he storm. I sniffed the air. Fuck it's so windy I can't pick up his scent. I decided to scout the small mountain. Maybe he was pissed and took the long way. I know I would..and I've rubbed off on him. A lot. I sigh and started my walk up the small mountain. My instincts were burning and telling me he was up here. I sniff around again and still no sign. I got worried again. I sniffed every few feet and then I stopped. I saw a small after math of what looked to me a small avalanche. I sniffed and smelled Kiri's sent by it was faint.

I sniffed near the edge where the  avalanche was. He was down there...fuck! I went into full panic mode and my body moved on its own. I transformed I to my large fox form and jumped down off the trail. I sniff and run down. I saw some rocks and a lump of snow next to them. I ran up and sniff. He's here! I start to dig at where I smelled him. I dig and see the tip of his nose. I dig faster and uncover his whole body. He had a death grip on his club and he was ice cold. Fuck! I bite down on his long sleeve shirt and start to drag him back toward to trail. I drag him down and to the cabin. I transformed back and quickly opened the door and carried him in. I pealed off his clothes and put on dry ones. I peal his club away and leave it where it fell.

I wrapped him up in some blankets and laid him down next to the fireplace. I transform into my large fox form and curl my body around him. I hope this idiot is okay. He's so cold. Fuck I can't lose him I care too much. He's my whole world.. he's everything to me...I love him. Uh..I love him. I laid my head down on top of his. I love this idiot. I close my eyes and listen to his breathing. Don't die on me.