Your Mine

"Well anyways it's nice to meet you Kirishima" said Deku. Todoroki glares at someone behind me and I look back. Some guy with short purple hair was flirting with some girls and even a guy. He had black silk robes and he looked like a jerk. His brown eyes look over at us. He smirks and looks me up and down. I quickly look forward to Todoroki who was poking Deku. Todoroki whispered into his ear. I looked back at Bakugo who was still glaring at Deku as he ate. "See ya around Kirishima. We have a mission" said Deku with a wave. Todoroki waved and they walked off. I sigh and turn back to walk over to Bakugo when I almost bump into the guy.

"Why hello there...I don't think we've met yet. Am Itashi Cloud..your destiny" he said with a wink. I looked at him. "Yeah..well am Kirishima Eijiro" I said stepping over to walk past him. He steps over blocking me. "What a wonderful name for such a ... lovely man" he said bitting his bottom lip while staring me down. A bowl comes flying and hits him in the head. "Oi fuck face he's taken" growls Bakugo as he pulls me close to him with an arm around my waist. I didn't notice him walk up. The Itashi guy glares at Bakugo and rubs his head. "That hurt you bastard" he shouts. I sigh and walked away with Bakugo. "He's not worth your rage Bakugo" I said as we walked out of there. Bakugo nods, his arm still around my waist.

"There you are Kirishima. I wanted to tell you something" said the Monk. We stopped and he caught up with us. Bakugo let's go of me. "You went up to A rank due to your mission results. Also you should stay the night. There is a big feast tonight and tomorrow I want to give you a mission personally" said the Monk. "Ah okay. Same room I was in before?" I said. He nods and walked off. Bakugo waits till he rounds the corner before putting his arm back around my waist. I smile at him. He looks into my eyes and leans down for a kiss. I kiss back then we part. "You should give me a tour of that bedroom" said Bakugo as we started walking again. I blush.

I sat down on the bed as Bakugo snifs around. He inspected the desk, the book shelf and the window then finally the bed. He crawled into the bed and behind me. I feel his hands on my arms. He kisses my neck and licks it. I turn red and look at him. "Remember your mine.. don't let that guy touch you" he growls possessively. I shiver getting turned on by his voice. Am his. Wait is he biting me. His teeth sink into my neck just wear it meets my shoulder. I jump a little. He licks over it and kissed it. We jump when we hear a knock at the door.

"Kirishima it's Midoriya" said Deku knocking at the door again. I frown and stood up noticing Bakugo's growls at the door. I opened the door a peek. "Yeah what's up man?" I said looking at him. He lifted a brow at the odd behavior. "Well we have a mission together tomorrow morning and I just wanted to let you know" he said looking away. I nod. "Okay thanks man see ya in the morning" I said before shutting the door and locking it. Bakugo walked up to me with a smirk. "Let's continue shall we" said Bakugo as he pressed his chest to mine. I blush as we kissed. My heart raced as we made out. His hands around my neck and mine were on his hips. Bakugo smirks and breaks the kiss he slowly peals my shirt away and then kissed down my chest. He kissed back up and licked my nipple. When he bit it I let out a muffled moan. I bit my hand down to keep quiet as Bakugo bit again.