Let's Be Partners

I met some high ups and they gave me a badge after going over some rules. They also gave me a ring to give my partner. I blush at the ring in my hand. It was better than the collar they offered. Aizawa led me outside. "We will send a bird with missions for you. Remember this place and report through bird after each mission" said Aizawa as I pocket the ring. "Okay uh see ya bye" I said before walking down a walking path. I look back to wave but I couldn't see the place at all. Must be a charm. I walked twords the mountains were I hope my friends are waiting for me. I start to imagine kicking butt with Bakugo by my side. This was going to be much cooler than just being a black Smith.

It was dark out by the time I came back to the area I which I live. I breathe in the mountain air and sigh. I feel like am being watched and without warning a figure tackled me to the ground. "The fuck..where have you been these past days!" Yelled Bakugo sitting on me. I laughed until I noticed our position. Bakugo was sitting on my hips his harms on either side of my head. I blush. "I've been talking to some guys who gave us a job offer" I said. "Us?" He said. I nod. "I know how you can make it even now. Be my partner" I said looking him in the eyes. His face turns red. "Uh..h..I okay..if that's what you want" he said embraced. What..oh..OH. I see what he thinks I ment by that..wait did he agree to that? "Uh partners in work. I am a Yokai Group member and I need a Yokai partner" I said looking away from him my face red. He turns red and gets off me. "Yeah..I know. Yeah I will be your partner" he said turning away from me.

I stood up and brushed off the dirt. I took out my ring. "Here this is for you..they said a Yokai partner need to wear one" I said offering the ring to him. He turns and looks at it. He glares at it. "Please" I said. He mumbles something and takes the ring. He puts it on and starts walking. "Come on..your jerky is ready and those two idiots ate all of the fresh meat" said Bakugo as he walked. I smiled and ran to catch up with him. We walked next to each other in silence. I think back to how he agreed to be...my partner. Was he serious about that.. does he somehow like me? I blush and looked over at the ring on Bakugo's finger. I shook my head and focused on walking to the cave. "Kiri!" Yelled Mina running out of the cave. He crushes me into a hug. Tetsutetsu Joins us. "Guys I need to breath" I said patting them on the back. They let go. "Am so glad your okay" she said happily. Tetsu nods.

We ate some jerky and Mina hugs me goodbye. Tetsu hugs me as well. "I think he's a good choice Kiri" whispered Tetsu during the hug. I blush. I wave as they walked off I to the night. "Thank God..I was going to kill them if they stayed any longer" said Bakugo as I grabbed a blanket. I smile and toss him one. "Am sorry...for disappearing like that" I said going to my sleeping spot. "Don't be..it's not your fault. I saw those ashes. A charm was used to take you right?" Said Bakugo softly. "Yeah..how did you" I said. "I have seen a lot of different charms let's put it that way" said Bakugo laying down. I looked over at him worried what that could mean. I yawn and curl up in my blanket. I shiver a little. It's almost winter. I was half asleep and shivering untill I felt something warm wrap around me. I smiled and fell asleep.