Cabin's Are Hard

I laid down boards for the floor and Bakugo harmed it into place. "Am going to plan out the sides and get more logs" I said getting up. He grunts as I walked off into the forest. I cut and trim trees. After splitting some into fourths I stack them near the floors where Bakugo was working. I take off my shirt and wipe off some sweat. "Take a break idiot" said Bakugo as he finished the floors. I nod and decide to make something to eat.

After a quick lunch break we went back at it. We made up a frame and started to put longs in place. "We might get this out side done this week with how were going at it" I said as I lifted on a log. "Yeah but am waiting for that annoying bird to come discract us from this" said Bakugo as he adjusted a long. "Don't say that..you might jinx's us" I said laying a log down in place. Bakugo rolled his eyes and as if on cue the sky opened up. Rain pours down on us. "I thought it was too cold to rain!" Said Bakugo as he glares up at the sky. I laughed. "See you jinxed us..but your right it was just clear a second ago" I said looking up.

We dried off inside the cave. I made a small fire and curled up next to Bakugo. "Well we needed another break anyway" I said with a smile. He looks at me with a lifted brow. "I would rather have the walls up right now then be stuck in a cave" he said taking a bite of jerky. I sigh. I feel the same way. I looked outside as the rain pours. My face turns a little red as I remember the last time it rained this hard. I looked at Bakugo. "I kinda like the rain now....cause of you" I said as I laid my head on his shoulder. He looks down at me, confused for a second. His eyes widened a second later and a pink blush spreads across his cheeks. "Oh" he said looking away. I chuckled.

The rain cleared away and we walked back out to finish up the second wall. "Maybe tomorrow we could put two more up and start the roof. After making a door of course" I said smiling at Bakugo. He smirked. "Maybe if you get up early enough" he said with a wink. I chuckled and placed another log into place.  We finished up the wall and went to bed. I made sure to be well rested to wake up early.

Early morning we woke up and had breakfast. We went straight to work on the last two walls. I cut logs with the axe to made a door frame. I decided to make windows after the third wall was up. We took short breaks but still finished the walls. I worked on the door and then the frame for the roof. Soon days went by and the outside was finished. Then weeks went by and the inside walls were finished. Soon after we had some furniture and a working fire place.

"It was more than one week but..well worth it" I said smiling wide as we stared at our home. Wait our home. I just realized we made a home together that..we will live together..but for how long? Will we last or will we split after another month together? Oh yeah we've been together for a month now. Wow.

"It wouldn't take a month if that bird didn't show up after the third week.
That mission was so easy the stupid bird could've done it" said Bakugo. I chuckled. "Well building a cabin is hard..even if we had a mission it still takes time to build one right. Which we did" I said happily. "Yeah now we have a bed and don't have to suffer from back pain" said Bakugo glaring up over to the cave. I chuckled and walked to the door. "Come on let's go sleep in that bed..am tired" I said walking in. He followed me in, closing the door behind him.