Special Person

I woke up and felt warm. It was cozy and soft...wait soft? I open my eyes and look down to see Bakugo sleeping up next to me. His tails were loosely wrapped around us. His soft snoring was cute. I shook my head and my face turned red. I felt him stirring awake and closed my eyes to pretend I was asleep. I felt him shift and heard him yawn softly. Then I felt lips press on my forehead. Wait did he kiss me?! I felt him lean back then get up. I shiver at the loss of heat. He kept me warm at night and kissed me...so..he might have been serious then. When he said yes to be that kind of partners. He likes me?

I heard him leave the cave and sat up. What should I do? Should I mention it or something? I stare at his blanket. "You're awake" he said walking in with a handful of berries. I won't say anything till the moment is right. He hands me the berries. I eat them as he folds up our blankets. "I have been wondering...do you have a family? Someone waiting for you to come home?" I asked. His tails twitch. "No I don't. I used to have my mom but she ..never came back. I don't like going back home" said Bakugo as he turned away from me his tails twitch.

"Oh am sorry...well maybe some day we can make us a home. Haha that way we won't have to stay in a cold dark cave" I said finishing up my berries. "Yeah.." said Bakugo above a whisper. I stood up. "Well am going to to go get some firewood stacked up. It's almost winter so we ..will need to keep a small fire going at night" I said walking out the cave. He didn't even tell for me to come back or let him do it instead. My stomach felt heavy as did my heart. I messed up.. he's probably thinking of some bad memories and am the one who brought them up. I chop some wood with my club. Feeling it's heaviness was almost comforting.

I made a pile next to the door and make a little but roof to keep the pile dry. I felt a drop of water hit my nose. Good thing I made it just in time. It was sprinkling. I stacked the rest and saw Bakugo watching from the entrance. "Think this is enough wood?" I asked him. He nods and walked over to me. He looks less angry and more sad. I sigh. "Am sorry" I said looking down. He looked at me with a confused expression. "For what. You were just wondering..you didn't know" said Bakugo as it started to rain a little harder. My hair started to fall due to the rain. "I..was just seeing if you had a special person that all..I was snooping where I shou-" "why would you want to know that?" He asked intrupting me. The rain was harder and pouring down on us. We made no effort to go inside. "I..uh..well..I was thinking about your misunderstanding yesterday and..uh..how I ..felt after thinking about it made me..uh.." I said looking away from him my face red.

"How did it make you feel..me saying that" he asked. I kept looking down. "I uh.. felt my heart skip..my stomach get light and tinglingly..and..uh..my face was hot? I don't re- mpf" I said as Bakugo closed the gap. He kissed me on the lips. He wraps his arms around my neck and we continue to kiss. I put my hands on his hips and we take a quick break to breath but moved in quickly to kiss again. It was addicting..it felt like my body was on fire and my stomach kept doing leaps. My heart was racing out of my chest. Bakugo breaks the kiss and leans back. I stare into his eyes. "I do have a special person..its you" he said before leaning in for another kiss.