A Better Start In Life

A small wedding took place.  Close friends showed up and celibated with us. When everyone left Katsuki was on me I'm seconds. He pushed me down onto the bed. "Woah there" I chuckled as he pins me down. He sits on my hips. "I can't help it" said Katsuki kissing down my neck. I smelled a sweet Carmel scent with a hint of spice. Was he in heat?! I turn red. "Are you by chance ..uh in-" "Heat? Yes" said Katsuki grinding down on me. I blushed and felt bold as I pinned him down. He moans softly at the sudden movement. I bit at his neck and licked. He shudders. "Take me" he moaned. I bit down and move to take off his white kimono.

The next morning I woke up alone in our bed. I looked around confused and got up. I heard Katsuki in the small bathroom puking into a bucket. I walked in and pat his back. "You feeling okay?" I asked. "No..I feel like shit" he said before puking again. I rub his back and worry he cought something. Then something hit. No way. Maybe? "Hey do you still feel your heat at all?" I asked. He shook his head no. Oh shit. "Uh..well fuck..you might have morning sickness..." I said looking away from my husband. "I could have guessed that. But I wanted it so..." Said Katsuki. "You want kids?" I asked. He nods. He wipes his mouth and stood up. "Its one of the reasons I wanted you to quit your job with those losers" he said looking at me. I looked at him.

We ate breakfast and suddenly it hit me. Am going to be a dad! I have only been a husband for two days now...and already to dadhood. "Oi stop panicking over there" said Katsuki pointing his finger at me from across the table. "Sorry..it's just we were going at a speady pace and all of a sudden we're about to be dads?!" I said looking at him. He laughed and looked at me. "Yeah life is like that.. besides your going to be a great dad" said Katsuki smiling at me. I smile at him. "Thank you..but how exactly should we parent. Am I dad and you papa or something.." I looked away. "Holy fuck your a worried mess" said Katsuki looking at me.

I worked on making a crib out of fine wood. "That looks good so far" said Katsuki walking up to me with a cup of water in hand. "Thanks...am sanding down the wood so they won't get splinters maybe I should put stain and polish on as well" I said looking at the unfinished frame. "Yeah..a nice red stain would be good. Here " he said handing me the water. "Thank ya" I said as I take the water and sip from it. Katsuki looked over my work. "hmm how long before you..you know" I asked looking up at him. "Six months. Shorter then humans" said Katsuki looking away blushing. I smile. "I can't wait" I whisper.