Twins!?

I sat down at the table as Katsuki grabs our bowls. He drops them on to the table. Making a small mess. "Are you okay?!" I said standing up. "Fuck no! Ugh..fuck" he said caving in on him self and holding his stomach. "What what is it-" "They are coming! Fuck am in labor idiot!" He yelled. I panic but rush to his side. "What do I do?!" I asked. "Fuck..hot water...towel and wash your fuckin' hands" he said making is way to our bedroom. I gather the stuff and run into the bedroom. Katsuki took his pants off which were wet. "Use the water and cloth to keep things clean" he said steadying his breathing.

I heard crying and cleaned up our child. "A girl" I said happily. "Fuck..anh am still having-" "shit Kat there's another" I said in disbelief. I quickly placed her into the crib in a blanket. The second one came and Katsuki was fine. I sighed and clean them up. "This one's a boy" I said looking at him. Katsuki smiled weakly. "Good..am taking a fuckin' nap after that" said Katsuki sleepily. I smiled and took are of things. I clean up the bed and Katsuki before tending to the babies.

I sat down on the couch with them both in my arms. "So cute...oh shit you have horns..oh and you have tails" I said noticing. Natsu and Yuki. Natsu had little horns and wait...a tail!? Natsu had one fox tail and Yuki had four. "That's odd...a single tailed Kitsune with no fox ears and has horns. Your going to special that's for sure..same with you girly. Four tails on a half blood is rare" I said kissing their little foreheads. "Hmm Kirishima Natsu and Bakugo Yuki sound best" I said in thought.

Katsuki sat down next to me. "Get enough sleep?" I asked. "Hmm yeah...did you choose last names already?" He asked. "Kinda. Kirishima Natsu and Bakugo Yuki or other way around?" I asked. "Nah I like that. Natsu had horns like you so it fits" he said taking Natsu into hi arms. "Yeah about that ..he kinda has a tail also" I said looking at him. Katsuki looked at his tail with wide eyes. "Huh...but he has your ears...the fuck?" He said. "Yeah.. genetics are crazy man" I said nodding. I thought of a million reasons and still can't make sense of this.