Walking Forward

I woke up to someone Knocking on the door. I got out from under the blankets and quickly put on some pants. I opened the door a little and saw Deku. "You should get ready. We leave soon" he said with a smile. "Ok I will get dressed and eat before we leave" I said as he nods. He walked off and I closed the door. I turned and noticed Bakugo sit up. I blush at the marks I left on his neck and chest. "Who was that?" He asked with a yawn. "Deku, he was letting me know we leave soon" I said looking around for my clothes. "Why..wait are we going on our mission with him?" Said Bakugo glaring down at the covers. "Yeah..come on let's get dressed" I said finding my shirt.

I sat down at a table with my breakfast. Bakugo sat next to me. He had smaller portions. "Is that enough for you?" I asked. He lifts a brow. "Yeah this is a normal amount. You're the one with a huge amount" said Bakugo as he broke his chopsticks apart. "Well..I guess I eat a lot because of Oni half" I said with a smile. He nods as he eats. I ate and almost choked on my food as Deku and Todoroki walked over. Bakugo Pat's my back and I take a drink of water. "You alright Kirishima?" Asked Deku. "Am fine" I said looking up at him.  Bakugo glares at Deku. "Well after you guys finish we should head out. We have to go all the way past the mountains for this mission" said Deku. I nod as I ate Bakugo glares at Deku still.

We walked outside into the forest. Bakugo by my side and Deku with Todoroki in front of us. Bakugo glares at Deku and I looked around at the nature. "So what's the details?" I asked after a minute of awkward silence. "We are going to a small village that has been attached by a couple of Yokai. They don't know enough to identify what they were in the request but from what they said am guessing it's two Kappa. People have been pulled into the water and almost drowning" said Deku looking back at me. "Kappa? Like those river dudes?" I said. Deku nods. "They are a river Yokai that drown people and love cucumbers" said Deku. I look at Bakugo who grunts and rolls his eyes.

"If it's just Kappa then why send out two teams?" I asked. "Cause there might be a chance am wrong and it could be an agresive sprit or two. That could be dangerous so two teams is a safety precaution" said Deku looking back ahead. I nod. For being half Yoaki I know every little about them. I know about the most mentioned like Kitsune's, and such but that's it. I only knew a little about Kappa because I met one once. When I went swimming in a nearby river with a few human friends. One tried to drown one..Denki would've died if I didn't intervene.

I sigh and looked up at the sky. It was blue not a cloud was seen. What a beautiful day. I looked beside me at Bakugo and met his eyes. We stare at each other for a while untill he looks away the tips of his ears red. I smiled at his shyness. "We've been walking for a while now. We should take a small break" said Deku. I nod as we stopped. Deku sits down in the shade of a tree and Todoroki sits next to him. Bakugo rolls his eyes and goes to the opposite side of the trial to sit. I shake my head with a smile as I followed him.  I place my club to lean against the tree. I lean against it as well. Bakugo laid his head in my lap and closed his eyes. His tails curl around him. I smile down at him. He is so peaceful and cute like this.