Mission Success

I go on all fours and jump up. My strength helps and I beak to the surface. I coughs and try to swim to shore. "Kirishima" said Bakugo as he held out a hand. I took it just as I felt a pull. She was trying to pull me under again. Bakugo helped me get out of the water. I cough on my knees as Bakugo swears at the water. "-fucking Bitch don't you touch him again or I will burn you alive !" Yelled Bakugo glaring at the water. Deku was holding beads doing a chant while Todoroki freezes some of the water into a pattern. They look like professionals.

I stood up and grabbed my club. This is out of my element. I am a physical fighter and this has no physical form. I noticed a water hand grab Bakugo's ankle and I smashed the water with my club. Bakugo looks at me with wide eyes. The frozen pattern glows then the water. A woman made of water stood on the ice screaming. "- now rest in peace!" Shouted Deku as he opened his eyes. The water woman explodes and water goes everywhere. Todoroki melts his ice as Deku drops to one knee. "Few..she was not strong for a water spirit..thank goodness" said Deku out of breath. I looked at him. That was a weak one? I could brealy stop myself from drowning!

"Am glad your safe though...maybe next mission we have together is a more physical yoaki" said Deku walking up to me. Bakugo glares at Deku in a more agresive way then before. "FUCK THAT YOU NEVER HELPED HIM! HE COULD'VE DROWNED!" Yelled a pissed Bakugo. I transformed back into my human form. I opened my mouth to say something but before I could Bakugo drags me away. "We are leaving...you can tell your report to that bird , were going home" he said as he dragged me out into the village. As he dragged me through the village I looked back and saw Deku waving goodbye. Todoroki at his side with a plain expression.

After the village disappeared from sight I yanked my hand from Bakugo's grasp. I caught my breath and looked at him. "Why...did we have to..leave ..so .. suddenly?" I asked. Bakugo looks at me. "If we stayed longer I would've killed Deku. Also you should take a break..you did almost drown a minute ago" said Bakugo. I shook my head. "Yeah..but I need a comfy pillow" I said with a wink. Bakugo blushed and stomped over to a tree. He sat down and patted down on his lap. I smile wand walked over. I laid down and rest my head on his lap.

It was pitch dark out by the time we made it to the cave. "You know we should build a cabin..am tired of sleeping on a cold hard surface" I said as we walked inside. "Yeah but it's a little late to start building one. Winter is weeks away" said Bakugo. "I think we can get the outside done and then we can take time on the inside. Am strong and can do the lifting. Your quick on your feet and can hammer in the nails and stuff" I said as I sat down with a blanket in hand. Bakugo rolled his eyes. He put some sticks together and started a fire. "Am tired we can talk about this tomorrow" said Bakugo as he curled up on my side. I smiled.

I woke up cold and alone. I frown and sat up. Where did he go? A slight panic shook through my body. I heard a loud thud outside and rushed out to see what it was. Bakugo had an axe in hand chopping the branches off a cut down tree. He was shirt less and sweaty. I looked over and noticed four other striped trees. "What are you doing?" I asked. He looked back at me. "Starting on the cabin" said Bakugo with a smirk. I chuckled. Wait where did he find an axe?