Chapter 2

The three teens returned with dozens of bags filled with clothes. "Thank you all."

"It's not us you should be thanking. It's Y/N. He paid for it all and even brought some of his old clothes," April said as she placed the bags down beside Y/N's and Casey's.

The four brothers had their full attention on them now. "April, would you mind leaving the room?"

She nodded and left. Y/N and Casey got to taking the clothes out of the bags. Mikey walked up to them with stars in his eyes. "Wow! We can finally wear human clothes! Cowabunga!"

The others also began to gather around out of curiosity. Casey handed them a bunch of underwear to choose from and keep. In a package, of course. They then grabbed a pair of clothes and quickly changed. 

"You can handle it from here, right, Y/N?"

"Sure. I got it. Thanks for the help, Casey."

"No problem."

Y/N watched as Casey left before turning to see one of the guys done changing. His dark brown hair matched his figure perfectly. He had burgundy eyes, almost red. "Whoa. This is really comfy. What is it?"

Y/N chuckled. "That's a hoodie, Don. And yeah, it is."

"Oh..." he muttered as he flipped the hood over his head and snuggled into it. 

"Whoa..."

Donnie turned to see Y/N leaning towards him. The male blushed at how close he was. "W-W-What are you doing...?"

"You've got some pretty long hair, Don," Y/n said as he reached out, brushing his fingers through it. "It's soft... I like it. It suits you."

"R-Really...?"

"Yeah," Y/N replied with a smile. 

"T-Thank you."

Y/N turned when he heard a whistle. Raph was looking at himself in a mirror, running his hand through his hair. "Fiery red. Just how I like it."

"Hey, Raph. Need any help?"

He then turned to face Y/N. "Nah. I figured it out on my own. Still, I like this."

Raph was referring to the jacket he was wearing. It was a crimson red jacket with a golden dragon on the back. Y/N looked down to meet Raph's emerald-like green eyes. "Wow... You're...super short."

"Huh?!" Raph shouted in irritation. "What's that supposed to mean?!"

Y/N laughed. "It means you've gotten even shorter than before!"

"I dare you to say that again!"

Raph attempted to punch him, but Y/N caught his fist. "Oh? What's this? You're so cute~"

"Cute?!" Raph yelled, a blush making its way onto his face. "I'm not cute!!"

Y/N then pushed against the wall, cornering him. Raph's eyes widened at his actions as he looked up at the male hovering over him. Y/N had one hand behind Raph's head, trapping him in the corner. Y/N leaned closely to Raph's ear. "You're quite the tsundere, aren't you, Raph?"

"W-Wha--"

Y/N held him by the chin. "I find that about you so cute~"

His words brought a small blush on Raph's face before he brushed it off and pushed Y/N away from him. Y/N only smirked as he watched Raph walk away from him. He was muttering cuss words, but the tips of his ears matched his hair. "Where's Mikey?"

"Right here, dude!"

The h/c-haired male turned to see a short, blond-haired boy. He wore an orange long-sleeve shirt and dark blue jeans with orange sneakers to match. "So, what do you think? Cool, right?"