Chapter 3

"So, let me get this straight. You four come from out of town and moved here just yesterday. Your father is a martial arts teacher and also wants you to take classes here at the school dojo. Is that right?"

They all nodded in agreement. "That's right, ma'am."

The principal then turned to face Y/N. "And you know these four boys, Mr. L/N?"

"Uh, yeah. Their father was my former Kendo teacher and that's how we met. We're childhood friends."

The word 'friends' hit them like a bullet, but they knew it was just a coverup story. "I see. Well, here are your schedules. Mr. L/N here will show you around. If you want to join the Kendo club, you must go to the club's president. Or, in this case, the club's captain."

"Yes, ma'am. I'll make sure of it."

"Good. Now, head on out."

All five of them stepped out of the office and stood in the hallway.

-Disclaimer: I don't know their exact ages, so I'm just gonna say they're all in the same grade-

"Well, since there are lots of classes, there's no guarantee I'll see all of you in every single one, so..."

"So, where do we go first?!" Mikey shouted in excitement.

"Let's see... Mikey, you have chemistry. And so does Don. So, you both have a class together. Raph, you have History. And Leo, you have math with me. After the first class, Mikey, you'll go with Raph to math class. Don, you'll go to English. Leo, you'll go to History."

Y/N went on about the schedules and guided Raph to his history class since it was the closest. Then, he told Mikey and Donnie where to go before heading off with Leo. "So..."

"Hmm?"

"What's math class about?"

The male sighed. "It's not that special, honestly. It's just dealing with numbers and putting them together in a way that confuses you until your brain quits its job."

Leo tilted his head at Y/N's words. "You don't like it?"

"Well, it's not that I don't like it-- Yeah, I hate it. A lot."

"Anyway," Y/N started, seeing as they were already in front of the door. "I'm sure the principal already told her that you're coming. But, just in case, come in with me."

Leo nodded. "Okay."

Y/N opened the door, the whole class turning their heads towards him. "Mr. L/N. Late again," the teacher said as she glanced at him from behind the frame of her glasses.

"I have permission, you know? Who would want to be in this class anyway...", Y/N replied in an annoyed tone, whispering the last sentence.

"Is that so? What pathetic excuse do you have 'with permission' this time, Mr. L/N?"

Y/N rolled his eyes. "I was showing a friend of mine around the school. He's new."

She then looked behind Y/N to see a male she didn't recognize. "I see. Please, come up and introduce yourself. Mr. L/N, have a seat."

"Tch..."

He sat down beside one of his friends. Leo appeared nervous as he was led to the front of the class. "Hi. I'm...Leonardo Hamato."

"Whoa..." some of the class said.

"Is he a foreign exchange student?"

-If you're from Japan/chose to be from Japan in this, then the story goes that you moved to New York to study abroad-

"Thank you, Leonardo. Now, please sit next to R/N."

"Actually..."

"Hmm?"

"Could I sit next to Y/N? I'm uncomfortable sitting next to people I don't know."

She sighed. "Fine."

He smiled a little before heading off to sit next to Y/N, who returned his smile. "Now, let's begin class."

--

"She's such a bitch. I hate her," Y/N muttered in annoyance as he walked side by side with Leo, taking the outside route to get to his next class.

"Yeah. I could tell."

Y/N then turned his head towards Leo, narrowing his gaze. "What is it?"

"Since when are you so good at math?"

Leo shrugged. "I don't know. It was easy. Well, after you explained it."

"That's what all the gifted intellectual kids say."

Out of the corner of his eye, Y/N saw some people on the roof of the school building. They were watering the garden that the school had. He noticed a huge bucket of water on the edge. Someone had knocked it down with their elbow. His eyes widened before suddenly pushing Leo against the wall and letting the water fall onto himself.

The bucket that had come crashing down hit the pavement, creating a loud noise. "What was that?"

While the people on the roof were shouting if they were okay, Leo's heart was beating wildly in his chest at how close they were. His cheeks were flushed a rosy pink. Y/N had his hands on both sides of Leo's head, his hair and clothes soaked in water. Without meaning to, Leo's eyes traveled down the h/c-ette's body. The water made his white shirt see-through, giving him a view of the male's tone abs.

"Y...Y/N...? Your clothes... T-They're wet."

The h/c-ette looked up, his e/c eyes meeting Leo's blue orbs, seemingly not listening to what he was saying. Leo couldn't make eye contact with Y/N as he was too flustered by the position they were in. And poor Leo didn't know where else to look. Y/N was too close for comfort and was showing off his body.

"Leo..."

He watched as Y/N gradually got closer to him, his face just centimeters away from his. With the way things were going, Leo had no choice but to look into his e/c eyes, slowly getting lost in them. But, the moment was interrupted when the people on the roof were running towards them with towels.

"Hey!"

Y/N immediately separated from Leo, turning to the people. "I'm so sorry about that."

"It's fine."

The other person turned to Leo. "Are you wet? Do you need a towel?"

The raven-ette finally snapped out of his trance. "U-Uh. N-No. I'm fine. He needs them."

"We're really sorry about this."

"It's fine. No big deal," Y/N answered as he dried his hair.

"Y/N?"

Y/N turned to Leo, whose bangs shaded his eyes, a visible blush still on his face. "You...You should really get changed."

The taller male dried his hair a little. "Yeah. I think I have a spare change of clothes in the locker room."