Chapter 6

No edits/grammar check yet

~~~~

It was now late out. In fact, it was a little past midnight now. Laughter filled the air as the group of friends threw out some random jokes here and there. Y/N, however, was on his phone. He had previously engaged in the conversation with the others but stopped when he got a text. The four brothers couldn't help but occasionally glance in the h/c-ette's direction.

They wondered who he was texting that made him smile like that. Y/N was oblivious to their jealous gazes. Little did they know, he was only texting with Naomi. She was sending him memes, vine clips, and other random stuff she found hilarious. Y/N then noticed the time and decided to send his friend a text.

Ah, but he's probably sleeping... I hadn't planned on going home at this hour...

He decided to ask Naomi.

(Username): Since you're awake and all, mind taking me home?

It took a second, but she responded.

Naomi: UGHHHHHHH!
Fine
Be there in 10

He smiled to himself.

(Username): Thank you~!

Naomi: Yeah yeah

Y/N set his phone down and looked up to see everyone looking his way. He met each of their gazes with a confused one. "What?"

April grinned and placed her chin on her palm. "Who you talkin' to over there, Y/N~?"

Casey smirked. "Oh? Is it a girl~? Your girlfriend~?"

"Now, now, you guys," Donnie started. "We can't just assume--"

Raph stood up abruptly, catching everyone's attention. He looked at Y/N with narrowed eyes. "Since when do you have a girlfriend?!"

The h/c-ette put his hands up defensively. He was about to open his mouth to say something, but Raph interrupted, taking Y/N's momentary silence as confirmation.

Y/N couldn't get a single word in because Raph, Donnie, Mikey, and, surprisingly, even Leo were bombarding him with questions left and right. At this point, they were surrounding him. Casey leaned over to April.

"I might be wrong, but...are they jealous?"

"Yup. They're not even trying to hide it."

"Are they jealous of Y/N having a 'girlfriend' or are they jealous of the 'girlfriend'?"

"Guys--"

"Till when were you going to keep quiet about this?!"

"When were you planning on telling us?!"

"Guys!!!"

All four quieted down when Y/N had raised his voice. "Thank you. Jeez... As I was trying to say--"

"Is she cute?" Casey interrupted, a smirk adorning his face.

The four looked from Casey back to Y/N. "Y/N!"

The h/c-ette sighed in frustration. "Casey, you fucker, you're not helping!!"

Casey chuckled, watching Y/N get bombarded by the four brothers. "Should we help him?"

"Nah. This is entertaining."

By then, Naomi had arrived. Y/N heard a jingle of keys and turned his head to see the familiar silver-haired girl swinging her keys about on her index finger. Raph, Donnie, Mikey, and Leo each watched as she stopped in front of them. Casey's eyes widened. "N-- Naomi?!"