Chapter 4

Leo sighed to himself, trying to calm down as is heart thumped loudly in his chest.

This isn't like me... 

He watched as Y/N grabbed a spare change of clothes and shut his locker. "Give me a sec, Leo."

"A...Alright."

Y/N went into one of the stalls to change, leaving Leo to his thoughts. He ran his hand through his wet hair as soon as he finished changing. He stepped out and went to open his locker to rummage through for a towel or something.

Am I...acknowledging the fact that he's got a really nice body? No way! That's not it!

Leo sighed to himself, a small blush still visible on his face.

I'm really not myself... Where has my composure gone?

Y/N began drying his hair, seeing Leo mumbling to himself out of the corner of his eye. "Leo?"

Leo snapped back to reality and turned to him. "Y-Yes?!"

"Are you okay? What's up?"

"I-I'm fine!"

"Are you sure?" Y/N questioned as he stepped closer.

He leaned close, observing his face. Leo grew even flustered with the close proximity. He placed his forehead against Leo's, making him freeze. Y/N smiled. "That's good. I thought maybe you had a fever."

"I-I--"

The h/c-ette chuckled. "You're so cute~"

Leo was at a loss for words. Y/N stepped back, smiling at him. "Let's start heading back."

"Yeah..."

Y/N grabbed his stuff and put it on his duffle bag, shoving it back inside the locker. "I'll have to pick this up after school's out."

"Thank you..."

"Hmm?"

Y/N turned to Leo, who had his head turned. He turned his head slowly to look up at Y/N. "Thank you for taking the hit for me... Well, I should say water."

"No problem," Y/N answered as he slung his damp bookbag over his shoulder. "I should...probably use my old one until this one dries up."

"Sorry..."

"No. Don't worry about it. It's not your fault. Now, come on. I'll take you to your next class."

--

"Ah. There's Mr. L/N. Did you get lost?" the teacher commented, making the others snicker.

Y/N sighed in irritation, not even wanting to deal with it. "Why are you late?"

"The bell doesn't tell me to go to class. I do," Y/N answered, imitating the way the teacher said, 'the bell doesn't dismiss you, I do'.

The class burst into laughter at Y/N's sassy answer. He was fed up with every teacher asking the same thing. "What?" the teacher said, clearly angered.

"Since we're not listening to bells anymore, according to you."

The teacher shook her head before returning to the front to continue her lesson, not even wanting to deal with him. The whole class period went by with Y/N's head in the clouds. He would tune her out as he thought about random things here and there. Soon, it was time to leave.

"Why are you packing up? We still have 3 minutes of class left. Sit down."

The class groaned as they sat back down. Some tapped their foot on the ground while others glanced at the clock anxiously. Suddenly, the bell rang. Everyone began to get up until the teacher spoke once more. "The bell doesn't dismiss you. I do."