Chapter 3

On the Isle

The limo made it to the Isle of the Lost as Mal and the others helped the new Vk's get there things in the trunk of the car. Squeaky and Squirmy were hugging thier father goodbye as Jay ann Carlos stood by.

"Alright boys let's hit the road." Jay said.

"You're gonna see him soon, ok? Come on." Carlos said as the twins went and sat in the car.

"Now do you have everything?" Lady Tremaine asked her granddaughter.

"Yes, I have everything." Dizzy told her grandmother.

"Are you sure?" Lady Tremaine asked.

"I'm sure granny." Dizzy told her with a small smile.

"Oh, really?" Lady Tremaine asked as she held up Dizzy's glue gun in her hand. Dizzy gasped as she saw the tool.

"My glue gun." Dizzy said happily as she took it from her grandmother.

"Honestly I don't know what you're going to do with out me." Lady Tremaine said as she looked at her granddaughter. Dizzy smiled and looked at her grandmother then hugged her.

"I'll miss you." Dizzy said as she hugged her grandmother. Lady Tremaine was taken back by her action but hugged her back for a few seconds before shewing her away.

"Go on go on." Lady Tremaine said as she waved her hand away. Dizzy went with Evie into the limo. Mal and Ben were with Celia they were now putting her things in the trunk.

"Here let me help you with this." Mal said as she reached for Celia's backpack but Celia took it off and put it in the car before Mal could grab it. "Oh, ok." Mal mumbled.

"Ok let's go and do... this." Ben was talked to Celia but she walked away from him. He watch Celia get in the limo. "Alright let's go." Ben said as they got in the limo. Jay started the limousine as was driving back to Auradon Prep.

"So, as soon as we get to Auradon, you have to try ice cream." Evie said to Dizzy.

"And go swimming?!" Dizzy said excitedly.

"I could take you to the enchanted lake." Evie said as her and Dizzy squealed with excitement.

"I can't believe I get to live with you in your very own castle." Dizzy said happily.

"It's just a little starter castle." Evie said as if it wasn't a big deal. In the front was Jay and Squirmy. The small boy was very nervous and was holding on to Jay's arm tightly.

"Oh, great grip. Do you play any sports." Jay asked as Squirmy just stared at the road and shook his head no. Carlos was with Squeaky in the seats behind Jay and Squirmy.

"Here." Carlos said to Sqeaky as her handed the boy a piece of candy. Squeaky just looked at it. "Go on." Carlos encouraged the boy. Squeaky just looked at Carlos. "Trust me on this." Carkos said. Squeaky took a bit of the chocolate and then looked back at Carlos. "I know. Dig in, dig in." Carlos said as he patted Squeakys shoulder. Celia was telling Ben's future with her tarot cards. She flashed the cards and Ben chose one and gave it to Celia facing down.

"You're going to be a wise and brave king." Celia told Ben, Ben smiled at the card as Mal looked over at the two.

"He already is." Mal said as she placed a hand on her fiance's arm.

"See? The cards never lie." Celia said to Ben as she held out her hand for Ben to pay her.

"Oh." Ben said reaching in his wallet and playing $50 dollars in her hands. Celia's eyes widened as she looked at the money. The limo was now at the Barrier entrance.