Chapter 9

Everyone split up in two groups the boys when out looking for Ben and Sierra, while the girls were in Audrey's room looking for clues

"She's nowhere on campus." Evie said as she and Mal walked into the room.

"I found her diary, and dang did you ruin Audrey's life." Uma said to Mal as she laid on Audrey's bed and continued to read the diary.

"Ok, so did you find anything in there we don't already know, or?" Mal asked Uma. Uma sighed as she sat up and looked at Mal.

"She hangs out at the Woodlands cottage. You know where Flora, Fauna and Merryweather hid her mom from your mom." Uma said as she put the book down on the night stand.

"Yes, ha, ha, ha, the irony is not lost on me." Mal said as she rolled her eyes.

"How can anyone with this bed ever be unhappy?" Uma asked as she laid back down on the bed.

"Ok how do I look?" Celia asked as she posed in front of the three girls wearing some of Audrey's jewelry. Evie smiled as her for a moment but then gave her a look.

"Ok the bling stays here." Evie said as she pointed up and down Celia.

"But she's bad now." Celia said as she crossed her arms.

"And we're not." Evie told as she took the crown off Celia's head and placed it back on the table.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The boys were walking in the woods looking Ben and Sierra as Dude was sniffing the ground.

"Ben!" Carlos yelled. As the others were following behind him.

"Sierra!" Jay yelled getting a little worried he might not find his girlfriend. Carlos took a seat in a rock and called Dude over to him.

"Dude find anything?" Carlos asked his dog.

"No, but I saw a squirrel." Dude said to Carlos as he wagged his tail. Carlos sighed and patted his head. Gil stopped and saw berries on a bush and started to eat them.

"Hey we should play that icebreaker thing." Gil said as he popped another berry in his mouth. "Jay, I like the way that you can jump off things." Jay looked a Gil for a moment and then walked forward to him.

"Yeah, um... I like how you get a kick out of a berry bush." Jay said as he pointed at the bush.

"I guess you've probably seen everything by now, huh? A furry rock, giant fish, you're probably use to grabbing lunch off of a bush." Gil said as he tossed another berry in his mouth.

"No, I'm mean no not really. I mainly just use the vending machines at practice. Tourney kinda eats up most of my time, so-" Jay was interrupted by Harry laughing as he leand on a tree.

"Tourney? That's a wee boy's game." Harry said. Gil just egnorded Harry and tapped Jay's shoulder to continue thier conversation.

"Right. You know what would be fun? To go rafting in a jungle river." Gil said with excitement in his voice.

"Find a lost civilization." Jay added

"Ooh, or a penguin." Gil thought.

"Well you'd find those more on like an iceberg but I'd love to see one of those." Jay said.

"You guys are killing me." Harry said getting annoyed with this conversation. He walked over to the bush and poked a berry on his hook and ate it. He then smiled at the taste of the berry and then looked at Carlos. "P.S. you're mutt went that way." Harry said.