Chapter 10

On thier way back Sierra was petting Flutter and feeling a little bit sad as the dreams she had kept playing on repeat in her mind. Jay notice Sierra petting Flutter sadly, so he tapped her shoulder with his.

"Hey, you ok?" Jay asked giving her a reassuring smile. Sierra looked over at Jay and sighed.

"Yes, but I'd rather not talk about it right now, ok?" Sierra said kindly as her walked on. Jay just looked at her worried. Ben came by and placed his hand on his shoulder.

"Don't worry Jay. She's probably just trying to process what happened." Ben said.

"What you mean?" Jay asked as he watched Sierra walk with Jane and Carlos.

"The apple Audery gave her was supposed to make Sierra sleep with her nightmares. So she might just be trying to make scene of what's a dream and what's real at the moment." Ben said, Jay felt bad for Sierra, how could Audery do that to her friend? Sierra didn't do anything to her, Jay thought. "Come one let's get going." Ben said.

"Yeah." Jay replied and continued to walked on the path to Evie's castle

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mal, Celia, and Uma were all walking into the kitchen and Uma saw the cake on th counter.

"I don't know who's birthday it is, but I'm gonna have some of this cake." Uma said as she got herself and Celia a slice of cake. The two girls sat at the table eating the cake. Mal watched them for a second then sighed.

"That was a really good idea, to check Audrey's room. Now we know we're on the right track." Mal said to Uma. Uma put her fork down and then gave Mal a look.

"Was there an insult somewhere in there that I missed?" Um asked.

"I... just wanted to thank you." Mal said, as Uma gave her an unsure look.

~~~~~~

Audrey was looking into the scepter with a smirk on her face as she watched Mal.

"Ugh!!! Thing you're on the right track? You're not going anywhere." Audrey then looked up at Chad. "Let's mess with them a little." Audrey said to Chad with a wicked smirk on her face.

"I say we go back to my place. Maybe binge-watch some T.v. or maybe order stuff online, yeah?" Chad said nervously as he looked at Audrey. Audery raised her hand making Chad fall to his knees. "Oh ok uh you, we could um maybe order pizza them, yeah?" Chad said as he stuttered. Audery mad Chad fall down to the floor now. "Oh oh ok no pizza, salad then." Chad said. Audery smirked and shook her head as she made Chad fly back into the closet and locking him in. "AAHHH!!!!! AUDERY!!!!" Chad yelled as he was sent into the closet. "AUDREY!!!!" Chad yelled inside the closet banging on the door. "AUDREY!!!" Chad said as he started to panicked. Audery started laughing at Chad.

~~~~~~

"So... I may have kinda missed the boat a little bite on calling you shrimpy and not letting you join the gang." Mal said to Uma as she played with her slice of cake.

"Yeah, we really could've torn up the Isle together." Uma said as are a piece of her cake. But then a wooden plank appeared on the window. The two looked over at the window and saw several other wood planks appearing on all the windows and doors. Mal and Uma both looked at each other a little scared.

"Celia!" Mal called as Celia came running down the stairs

"We're trapped" Celia said scared as she held on to Mal.

"Are you guys ok? What's going on?" Evie asked as she and Doug came running in to see what was going on.

"There sealed shut." Doug said as he tried to open the doors.