Chapter 7

Once again Sierra was fast asleep as her dreams became more and more dreadful. She dremped she was with Ben talking about her wanting to got to her castle and help her parents who were being attacked by a Clan of Ogres.

"No you're not going." Ben said sternly to Sierra.

"Ben if I don't go now my kingdom and parents will be lost to the ogres." Sierra argued with Ben.

"It's too dangerous." Ben said trying to convince her.

"Ben, we're royals. We will always be in danger." Sierra reminded the king.

"Sierra please, just leave when I know it is safe and we can both go together." Ben told his friend.

"Ben if I wait it will be to late. My mother told me the ogres are already at the gates of the palace." Sierra told him. "I know you're afraid that I will get hurt, or something bad might happen, I am too. But I am going weither you like it or not." Sierra said to her friend them walked out of Ben's office into the hallway. Ben walked out and sighed as he watch Sierra walk away.

"Guards!" Ben yelled. "Surround Princess Sierra!" Ben ordered as the Guards stopped Sierra. Seirra turned around and looked at Ben shocked with his attitude.

"Ben, What are you doing?" Sierra asked confused with the King. Ben didn't answer her and looked at his guards.

"Take the princess to the tower." Ben ordered. The guards grabbed Sierra and took her to the tower. When they got there the guards set her on the bed that was in her cell. Ben then walked in a few moments later.

"Locked in the tower?" Sierra asked angry with Ben. "Did you think that i would try to sneak out of my Rooms like a rat in a passageway!" She yelled as she paced around the small room.

"Not like a rat, like a defiant subject." Ben said, Sierra stopped pacing and looked at Ben shocked by his choice of words.

"Defiant subject?" Sierra asked hurt by his words. "I have been nothing to you but a loyal friend and Advisor. I do everything for you." Sierra told him. Ben looked down for a moment but then back up at Sierra.

"You will be released as soon as you learn to respect my decision's. I already told your parents we'd be there as soon as we can." Ben told the princess.

"So you lied." Sierra stated as she gave Ben a dirty look.

"It is not a lie, when I know it is safe-" Ben tried but was interrupted by Sierra.

"It will be to late, you are waiting for a day that will never come." Sierra said to Ben annoyed with him.

"I know you're angry with me, but I'm doing this for you. You are my bestfriend and I will keep you safe." Ben told his friend seriously.

"If you truly were my friend you'd allow me to leave this awful place!" Sierra said pointing around the room then turned away from Ben. "You are putting yourself and your kingdom first before mine just like you always have." Sierra said as tears were now in her eyes.

"Hey! Watch your words Sierra!" Ben warned not happy with Sierra's attitude.

"If Charmington falls I will never forgive you!" Sierra snapped at Ben who was trying to not get mad with Sierra's attitud. "You will lose my part of Auradon, and you will lose me as your friend!!!" Sierra yelled at Ben.

"You're kingdom won't fall, I promise." Ben tried reassuring the princess. But Sierra had heard enough of this.

"I can't hear another word of this get out!!!" Sierra yelled pointing at the door. Ben walked over to the door then turned back around to say one last thing.