Chapter 6

As Sierra laid in her death like sleep, she was having a dream of her humming 'Someday My Prince Will Come' in a grass field picking flowers to make a flower chain. But then a bird came down and pecked her head, Sierra stood up and tried to make the bird stop but it wouldn't listen. A few more birds came down at her and started to chase her. Sierra ran into a near by forest getting chased by her animal friends. The birds continued to peck at her head as the rabbits and squirrels would be a few inches behind her as she ran deeper into the forest.

"AAHHH!!" Sierra screamed terrified. She managed to get ahead of the animals but her jacket got caught on a tree branch. She struggled to get her jacket loose and took it off and continued to run away.

She then tripped over a tree root and fell into a small pond. Sierra stood up and saw alagators swimming toward her. She screamed and ran out of the water. Sierra turned a corner and she gasped seeing the animals. They all surrounded her as she screamed for her life, but the animals wouldn't leave her alone.

"PLEASE STOP, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!" Sierra cried, as she collapsed on the ground of the forest crying. But then nothing happened they stopped.

Sierra opened her eyes to see she wasn't in the forest anymore. She was sitting in a chair next to Ben and Mal. They both looked a bit older maybe in they're late 30's or early 40's. They had their crowns on and wearing fine clothes fit for a King and Queen. Sierra looked ahead and saw Jay as being brought to the stage by the executioner wearing handcuffs around his wrist and ankles. Sierra went wide eyed as she saw Jay get pushed to the floor on his knees. Lumiere held up a scroll in his hands and read it out to the crowd of people.

"By order of Thier Gracious Majestys King Benjamin, and Queen Mal you have been found guilty of thievery and attempted murder of the 1st degree, and will be executed by law." Lumiere announced, Sierra stood up and looked at everyone watching the executioner place Jay in the chopping block.

"Wait, stop there's been a mistake!" Sierra yelled. But everyone egnorded her. "Release the prisoner by my order, Sir Jay will be pardoned!" Sierra yelled again but was egnorded. "I said release the prisoner! Can no one here me!" Sierra yelled as she looked around. She then turned to Ben and got on her knees in front of his throne. "Ben make them stop this please, I beg you." Sierra cried, but Ben didn't respond. Sierra turned around and saw the executioner raise his blade. Sierra ran through the crowd trying her best to get to the stage but people were blocking her path. "I ordered this to stop!" Sierra cried as she was passing some of the people. The executioner swung the axe down. "JAY!!!" Sierra cried reaching for him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the border of the Isle

Mal and the others were walking to the bridge of the Isle.

"Alright. Get in, get out. Jay you got the remote." Mal asked.

"Yeah." Jay said holding up the remote.

"Perfect." Mal said, Jay pushed the button on the remote and the barrier was brought down. Mal stepped forward and the ember reversed Mal's curse form before. Mal gasped as the sudden power flowed through her.

"Wow. That thing really packs a punch, huh?" Carlos said looking at the ember in Mal's hand. They all didn't pay attention to Harry and Gil as they both dove through the barrier. They both looked at each other with smiles on thier faces.

"We made it." Gil said happily. The two boys then saw everyone looking at them.

"Oh, hey guys we just came by for a... wee visit." Harry said with a laugh as him and Gil stepped forward. Jay, Mal and Carlos pushed to two pirates back but Harry push Carlos and he bumped into Mal. Mal dropped the ember and tryed to grab it but Harry used his hook and made the ember fly in to the air over the water. Mal watched in terror as the ember got closer to the water, but then a tentacle sprung up out of the water. Uma them appeared and was now holding the ember.