Chapter 8

Dude lead everyone into a foyer full of suits of armor. They all walked around looking for Ben.

"Stay here, ok." Evie told Celia. Celia nodded her head as she stood in the doorway while everyone else walked further into the foyer.

"I can feel you lurking." Harry said to Jay as he looked at a sword a suit of armor was holding.

"Good." Jay said through gritted teeth.

"So you can track, cuddle, and talk." Gil said as he rubbed Dudes head. "Hey do you think his puppies would be able to talk, too?" He asked Carlos smiling at the thought.

"Sorry man he's taken. You want a dog? Adopt a rescue." Carlos told Gil as he patted his shoulder.

"Talking puppies, that's crazy." Dude said with a chuckle. Celia patted her knee for Dude to walk over to her. "You seem nice." Dude said as he wagged his tail at Celia.

"I bet you lost some sleep thinking about me on the loose, huh?" Uma said to Mal as she looked around the foyer.

"No, dragon's don't really loose sleep." Mal said to Uma. She then stopped and pretended to think. "I wonder what fried octopus tastes like?" Mal asked

"Ok, you know what?" Evie said trying to keep the peace. "How about we don't do this now." Evie suggested as she looked at the two girls.

"We're celebrating our differences." Uma told Evie with a fake smile. Just then one of the suits of armor moved. Harry was the first to notice it.

"I believe we're being challenged." Harry stated but was egnorded by everyone.

"Let's split up and look for Audrey." Uma said dismissing what Harry said.

"That makes absolutely no sense, unless you give me my ember she's gonna spell you." Mal said holding out her hand. But the suit of armor moved again and Harry snapped at the two girls bickering back and forth.

"Girls!" Harry yelled getting everyones attention. "We have a situation here." Harry said pointing at the suit of armor that was moving and had a Pink mist flowing through the armor. Auden's voice was heard through the armor.

"You like a prince Mal?" Audrey asked. "How about a Knight in shining armor? Or Knights." Audrey said as all twelve Knights came to life holding out thier swords. Mal and the others ran to the door but the knights blocked thier path.

All
Watch your back, watch your back
We can counter their attack
Hit 'em 'til the armor cracks

Uma
This could get a little sticky
How to win this battle could be tricky
But I know the best way
Fall back let me lead, you hold the line
And we'll bring them to their knees

Mal
Swords in the air if you're with me
They got us outnumbered one to fifty
But victory is ours
'Cause I got a strategy, you take the left
And the rest of you can follow me

Uma
(uh-uh)

Mal
This is my crew

Uma
Well this is my squad

Mal
This is my turf

Evie
Oh my gosh, look guys
We've got bigger fish to fry
Put your differences aside
'Cause right now we're on the same side
Until the night falls, everyone

Mal, Evie, & Uma
We'll stay together 'til the battle is done

All
Watch your back, watch your back
We can counter their attack
Hit 'em 'til the armor cracks