Chapter 12

The sleeping curse was lifted and people started to wake up. Dizzy and the twins woke up yawning and streching.

"I'm hungery." The twins are together rubbing their eyes.

"Same." Dizzy said as she got up to walk in the kitchen. As Dizzy walked in she saw a note on the counter. She picked it up and read it.

Dizzy, I wrote this for you and the twins when you all wake up. I made you guys a snack before I left, it's in the refrigerator. Please eat it before the cake. See you soon.

- Sierra White

Dizzy finish reading and looked up to see the twins already eating the cake.

"Oh well." Dizzy said as she put the note down and got herself a slice of cake, and three glasses of Mike for her and the twins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jane, Doug, and Gil were still sitting on the steps of the museum when Fairy Godmother turn back to normal. The three stood up quickly in surprise.

"Bibbity-bobbity what happened?" Fairy Godmother asked the three as she hugged her daughter.

"The spell has been broken. It's ok." Jane told her mother.

"Come on let's go find the others." Doug said. Everyone nodded and headed to the castle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the forest Ben, Jay, Evie, Sierra and Carlos all turned back to normal Sierra huddled Jay tightly as the others were recovering from being stone.

"Sierra, I'm sorry for how I've been talking to you lately. It wasn't very fair of me to make you stay behind." Jay apologized as he hugged her.

"No, Jay I'm sorry for making you worry so much." Sierra said looking up at him.

"I love you Sierra." Jay as he took her hand.

"And I love you." Sierra said sweetly and kissed Jay's lips. The kiss was truly magical, Sierra felt butterflies in her stomach and rapped her arms around Jay's neck as Jay pulled her in closer. The two stopped when they heard someone cough, Sierra smiled and covered her mouth as she looked at everyone.

 The two stopped when they heard someone cough, Sierra smiled and covered her mouth as she looked at everyone

"Sorry to interrupt the moment but we should probably get going." Ben said to them, Sierra and Jay looked away from the group embarrassed and walk to the castle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone walked into Audrey's room and saw her sleeping on her bed. Evie sat down in a chair near the bed and took her hand.