Chapter 5

Mal, Jay, Evie, Carlos and Celia all road thier motorbikes down an alley by Dr. Facilier's hangout, so they could get the key to Hades hideout and find the ember. As they parked their bikes Mal noticed she wasn't an old woman anymore.

"Hey, I'm me again." Mal said excitedly as she touched her cheeks and hair.

"Duh, magic doesn't work here. Kind of the point." Celia said as she rolled her eyes at Mals statement and walked away.

"Oof, welcome back." Evie said as she hugged Mal. They all walked over to a door and watch Celia tap the password on the door. As Celia finished the door opened, the four followed her into the hangout which was like an arcade.

"Daddy!" Celia said happy to see her dad again.

"There she is, Ha." Dr. Facilier said as she hugged his daughter tightly. The two began to do their secret handshake when they finished Dr. Facilier tapped his cheek for Celia to kiss, but she flick his hat instead. "Hey, come here you little rascal." He said and stopped Celia before she could get away. The two laughed a bit but Dr. Facilier looked back at the four Vk's in the doorway then back to his daughter. "So, what kind of hustle you got going on, with them shiny people?" He asked curiously.

"No hustle, I got friends on the other side." Celia told her father.

"Ah, I hear you. I hear you." Dr. Facilier responded.

"We're on a mission. I'm kind of a manager player so, that's why I can't stay long." Celia said as she bragged to her father.

"You make sure you get your cute." Dr. Facilier told his daughter. Celia nodded her head in understanding.

Carlos was walking around and saw a tv with a coin slot with a jar of coins next to it. He picked up a coin and dropped it in the slot. Carlos sat down as the tv turned on to show a news report.

'Alerts of the sleeping Curse keep coming in as it spreads throughout Auradon.'

"Uh, guys? Come look at this." Carlos said pointing to the tv. Mal, Evie and Jay walked over to the TV to watch the news report.

'There are rumors that Sleeping Beauty's daughter, princess Audrey is behind the Sleeping Curse. Detective's are now trying to discover who is responsible for these vicious lies, and which villain has perpetrated this evil. King Ben has already ordered for the Royal Guard to take the streets and help those who have already been affected by the Sleeping Curse. We've tried to get in tell from the king but he had no comment. Princess Sierra White, King Ben's Royal Advisor only had this to say. The TV screen then changed to see Sierra talking with the press.

"The King and I have discussed the situation and both agree that everyone must stay inside until everthing is taken care of, there is no need to panick. We've delt with things like this before, and we know how to solve them." The screen then switched back to the reporter holfing a microphone close to his mouth. 'We have an update... it's what?... it's coming this way.' The reporter said as the screen went out. Everyone was looking at each other shocked with what they just heard.

"We need to go. Now!" Mal ordered as everyone nodded agreeing with her. They got outside the hangout and saw Harry, Gil, and a few other pirates on their motorbikes.

"Whoa, rookie mistake." Carlos said pointing to the bikes.

"Long time nae see." Harry said in his Scottish accent.

"Get off my bike hook!" Jay ordered as they started running to get their bikes back.

"Catch me if you can, Jay!" Harry teased as he road off with a laugh.