Frank Iero x Reader - Amusement Park

Y/N's P.O.V. 

This was so stupid. I looked like an idiot, but I wasn't willing to waste my money. I stood waiting to get on the stupid ass ride, my arms crossed over my chest. Looking around, I saw a short guy who looked just as pissed as I felt. He was just in front of me, seemingly as bored as I was. From what I could see he was pretty heavily tattooed and he was attractive as Hell. He looked around and made eye contact with me, causing me to look down awkwardly. I pulled out my phone and tried to keep myself busy.

"Hey." My head shot up and I felt heat crawling up my neck as I looked at the stupidly attractive tattooed guy.
"You were just kind of glaring at me and I haven't pissed you off unintentionally, have I? Or was it a drunk thing?"

"No, God, sorry. You've done nothing wrong." I stuttered out, embarrassment in my tone.
"I'm just kind of in a pissy mood, that's all."

"I'm Frank." He said politely, holding out a tattooed hand.

"Y/N." I shook his hand, looking at the tattoos that crawled up his arm, before being hidden under the sleeve of his Misfits t-shirt.
"I like your tattoos and your tee." I said and he laughed a little.

"Sorry if I'm being a little forward, but you're gorgeous, you seem to have good taste in music," He pointed at my Black Flag tee.
"Why are you waiting here on your own?"

"Fun story, I was supposed to be meeting up with this guy for our third date, so I paid to get in and to get on the rides, before he called me and cancelled. I didn't feel like wasting money." I shrugged.

"What a dick." Frank muttered.

"What about you? You're not exactly bad looking either and you looked to be just as pissed off as me." The line began moving forward, so we followed it, moving closer.

"I was here with some friends, but one got sick from the first ride he went on and they all decided to bail. I guess I didn't want to waste money either." He laughed a little and I smiled. The conversation pretty much died and I looked down awkwardly.
"Sorry, Uh, am I making you uncomfortable? I'm a stranger, but, uhh, I'm not good at talking to people." He muttered the last part.

"Yeah, me neither." He gave me a small smile.
The line began to move again and Frank took a breath.

"Crazy idea and you can shoot me down at any time, but you seem pretty awesome and I don't want to miss this opportunity." He said quickly and I raised an eyebrow.
"You came here for a date, right? Let me show you a real date, better than that douche would have done. And if it gets too weird I'll back off, but you're gorgeous and you deserve better than some guy that will just abandon you at the last minute."

"No offence, Frank, but I don't know you." I said and he sighed.

"That's what first dates are for, right? Getting to know the other person?" He added hopefully.
"Tell me if I'm coming off as a creep, like I said, I'm not good with the people thing."

"No, I'd say you're doing okay." I said and a small smile appeared on his lips.
"Yeah, you're definitely doing okay, you just got yourself a date."

"Seriously?" He asked with wide eyes, his cheeks reddening.
I nodded, giggling at his childlike reaction.
The line began to move and before we knew it we were sat next to each other on the rollercoaster.
"Oh God, tell me you're not gonna scream all the way through this?" He paled slightly and I laughed.

"Uh, no. I'll probably laugh a lot, maybe." I grinned and he giggled. The rollercoaster began moving at a painfully slow speed, going up the tracks. Then suddenly we were racing at unbelievable speeds, getting a view over the whole park,  even though it didn't exactly last long. About halfway through the ride, I was giggling madly and so was Frank, his hand connecting with mine.