Jet Star x Reader - Goodbye

R E Q U E S T E D
This one is gonna be kind of short but only because I have other stuff I'm working on at the moment
It's sad and kind of sucks but idc

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Y/K/N! On your right!" The familiar voice of my boyfriend yelled and I turned, shooting the Drac.
This was originally just a small fight, but more Dracs showed up and more Killjoys, too. It was a war. Unfortunately, I was stuck on the losing side.

"Jet, move!" I shot the Drac coming towards him and he grabbed my wrist, pulling me behind a boulder for cover.

"You need to leave. Get back to the diner." He looked at me carefully and we both winced at a small explosion.

"Jet, you know me better than that. I'm not leaving you." He grabbed my cheeks and kissed me. It was rushed and it almost felt like a goodbye. A part of me knew it was exactly that.

"Stay close to me." He said softly and I laced our fingers together, bringing them up to my lips and kissing his knuckles.

"Always." We let go of each other and moved from behind the boulder, rejoining the fight.
Minutes passed like hours as I watched both killjoys and dracs drop to the ground and I struggled to keep up with the increasing number of dracs.
A burning hot pain hit my thigh and I wanted to scream, but nothing came out. I continued to fight, but it got worse and I fell to my knees. I could hear Jet Star yelling my name, but I was shot again in the shoulder.

"Y/K/N, stay with me!" Jet Star yelled at me, tears burning his eyes. It hurt so bad that I wanted to scream and cry, but I couldn't.

"Calm down, baby, it's going to be okay." I was surprised at how calm and steady my voice was. Tears burned my eyes and Jet fell forward with a groan.
"We're going to be okay."

"Y/K/N-" He tried and I shakily took his hand as he collapsed next to me. We were both hit, we weren't getting out of this alive.

"Ray, I love you." The tears fell and he squeezed my hand.

"I love you too, baby. I love you, Y/N." His voice shook and everything seemed to slow down around us.
"Don't let go of my hand, baby."

"It's gonna be okay, Ray." I whispered, feeling significantly weaker. A Drac stood above us, seconds before he was shot.

"Y/K/N, Jet Star!" Party Poison crouched by us, covering his mouth with his hands.

"Hey, Gee." I coughed, struggling to keep my eyes open.

"Y/N." Jet Star whispered, panicked.
"I love you. I love y..." His hand went limp in mine and I squeezed my eyes shut.

"Oh my God." Party Poison whispered and I let the tears fall. I didn't have the energy to wipe them away.

"Tell... tell the others we said... goodbye." I choked out and the redhead nodded as tears fell down both of our faces.
I took my last breath, but I never let go of Ray's hand.