Dallon Weekes x Reader - Giraffe P2

When I started part one for this I actually had no idea what I was going for and I didn't think there would be a part two, but I'm actually really happy with how this turned out

Y/N's P.O.V.

We were going to the zoo, why the Hell was I so nervous?
It was just the zoo.
Oh, right, yeah.
I'm an idiot.
It's my wedding day. That's why I'm nervous.
Today I'm going to marry Dallon Weekes, the nerdy bass player that preformed a "magic trick" two years ago today and gave me his number. Our first date, and many other dates, had been at the zoo, because of the nickname I gave my clueless customer oh so long ago. If someone had told me I was going to marry the 6'4", floppy haired, adorable man I wouldn't have believed I was so lucky, but there I was, stood in front of a mirror, in our house, in my wedding dress, waiting to be taken to the zoo to get married.

"Y/N, you look beautiful." Breezy smiled softly. She was one of mine and Dallon's closest friends and my maid of honour.
"I'm gonna tear up, oh god."

"Don't cry, because if you cry, I'll cry." Sarah laughed.
"And if Y/N cries then her make up is ruined!"

"No one is crying, okay?" My childhood friend, Kristin, laughed.
"Let's get this wedding going." We went out to the car and we all got in, my nerves driving me insane.
"You know what I found the other day?"

"What?" I looked at Kris and she pulled her phone out of her bag.

"The week before Dallon asked you out two years ago, you took time off work to come and stay with me. So much has changed since then." She showed us a memory from her social media, a picture we had taken, captions with 'If were gonna be forever alone, let's be forever alone together'. It was the day after Kris' ex broke up with her.

"Wow. And now Kristin is engaged and Y/N is getting married in 20 minutes." Both Sarah and Breezy laughed.

"I'm just confused to how you both got engaged to bass players. Kristin Colby, soon to me Mrs. Mikey Way and Y/N L/N soon to be Mrs. Dallon Weekes. Very soon to be." Breezy grinned.
We spoke and giggled and joked until we made it to the zoo and I had never been more nervous in my life.
"Y/N, don't think too hard about it. You'll stress yourself out."

"Hey, if you need to think about something, think about how emo the afterparty is going to be. Panic! At The Disco, Fall Out Boy and Twenty Øne Pilots are there as your family and you have My Chemical fucking Romance playing as the band." Sarah squeezed my hand.
"You're having the wedding every fangirl dreams of."

"You're right." I smiled, some of the nerves being replaced with excitement.
The next moments were a blur as my friends led me towards where the ceremony was being held.

"You ready, Y/N?" Breezy asked and I took a deep breath. I linked my arm with hers and nodded, before we continued. My breath got caught in my throat at how beautiful it all was. I blinked away the tears as I walked past my family and friends towards my soon-to-be husband. The priest, who wasn't really a priest, but Pete Wentz dressed as one, grinned at me as I reached Dallon.

"You look amazing." Dallon whispered and I had to hold back a giggle.

"You've got a little..." I pointed at his cheek, and he shook his head. Dallon's glitter dots were great and it was undoubtedly Brendon and Ryan who made him do it.
The ceremony continued and Pete said a bunch of stuff I'm sure he didn't understand, before it was time for the vows.

"Y/N, when I met you two and a half years ago, I knew it wouldn't be easy to get you to fall in love with me, well, technically when I first met you I was sleep deprived and very confused when you handed me my coffee cup, labelled with Giraffe." Everyone laughed and I smiled at him.
"It was the second time I met you and you called me Giraffe that I decided to question it. I knew that there was something about you and it took me 5 months for me to even give you my number, that day you learned my name too, but you never stopped calling me Giraffe.
I love you Y/N L/N and you're the only person I want by my side." He slipped the ring on my finger and I honestly had no idea how I was not crying.

"Y/N." Pete looked at me and I took a breath.

"Giraffe," I began and everyone giggled.
"You're tall, your hair is always soft and you're really bad at bowling." Everyone laughed louder.
"I had a whole thing planned out on what to say, but none of it seems relevant now. You're my favourite person and I love you so much. I love you more than I thought it was possible. I will happily spend the rest of my life with you... and our baby." I slipped the ring on his finger and he took my hands in his.

"What?" He whispered, a hopeful look on his face.

"Surprise." I put one of his hands against my stomach and everyone began to cheer and clap. Dallon hugged me, pushing his lips against mine.

"You may kiss the bride then, I guess." Pete laughed and Dallon picked me up, spinning me around and kissing my head.

"I love you so much."

"I love you more."