Brendon Urie x Reader - Christmas Miracle

It's short but it's sweet

Y/N's P.O.V.

To say I was nervous was an understatement. I was terrified, I didn't know how Brendon was going to react and I could only hope he would be happy.
We had only been married a few months and we hadn't had the kid talk yet and I didn't know where he stood on the situation. Of course, our parents had brought it up, but Brendon had always been very dismissive and it worried me.

"What're you thinking about, Baby?" Brendon asked sweetly, hugging me behind and I tensed up when his hands landed on my stomach.
"Hey, what's wrong?"

"Nothing." I turned around and kissed his jaw.
"You want to open our presents now? It is Christmas Day."

"Fuck yeah!" Brendon grinned, taking my hand and pulling me over to the tree, before sitting down and crossing his legs like a little kid.
"Here." He handed me a small box, an excited grin on his face as I unwrapped it and looked at the beautiful necklace in surprise.
"Do you like it?"

"Bren... it's beautiful." I took the piece of jewellery out of the box and my husband took it from me, before moving to help me put it on.
"You want your present?"

"Yes please." I picked up the box and put it in between us, Brendon looking at me in confusion. He opened it, his eyes growing wide as he pulled out the black t-shirt that had #1 DAD printed on the front.
"Y/N, is this real? Is this fucking real? You're not joking?"

"It's real, Bren." I whispered and he grinned, tacking me into a hug. I laughed as we landed on the soft carpet, the dogs barking excitedly as Brendon showered me with kisses all over my face.

"I love you so much, Y/N. This is the best present ever." He carefully pressed one hand to my stomach.
"How far along are you?"

"About a month, I was scared to tell you." I admitted and he sat up, pulling me up to.

"Why, baby? You shouldn't be scared to tell me anything." He moved some of my hair out of my face.

"I didn't know how you were going to react. We've never talked about it and you always shut down anyone who brings it up." I took his hand in mine and he rested his other against my torso.

"I just didn't want you to feel pressured into having kids. Of course I want them, but you're the one who has to carry them around for 9 months." Brendon leaned forward and pressed his head against mine.
"God, I love you so much Mrs. Urie."

"I love you too, Mr. Urie." I smiled and leaned forward, kissing him.