Frank Iero x reader - Killer Concert

Y/N's P.O.V.

"They're the most dangerous band in the world?" A girl scoffed in the booth behind me.
"The band has 4 members. A midget, a unicorn lover, a sassy diva and a cupcake."

"Haven't you heard the rumours? They're serial killers. We can't go to that concert." Another girl stressed.

"Bullshit. Half of the fandom believes that they're vampires. That's more convincing than serial killers." Girl 1 defended and I sighed, getting up and going to their booth.

"I'm interested. What band are you talking about?" I asked in a bored tone.

"Were you listening to our conversation?" Girl 2 asked in annoyance. She had blonde hair and bright green eyes, whereas Girl 1 was a brunette with chocolate coloured eyes.

"You're not exactly quiet." I looked at her and she blushed.
"Are you gonna tell me about this band or not?"

"Uhm, My Chemical Romance." The brunette said shyly.
"Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Frank Iero And Ray Toro."

"I've heard of them. I actually have one of their albums, Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge, I think it's called." The girl nodded enthusiastically.
"They're good, I've not listened to them properly, but from what I've heard, they're not bad."

"They're my favourite band, I love them." The girl grinned.
"I'm Erin this is Emma."

"Y/N." I nodded my head.

"We have a spare ticket if you want it, I mean, it wasn't cheap, but our friend is sick." Erin suggested and I sighed.

"Yeah, sure, I'll take it. When's the concert?" I pulled my wallet out and took out a few bills as she took out a ticket. I dropped $200 on the table and they looked at me in shock.

"Later tonight, 8PM." Emma said.

"Thanks." I took the ticket and walked out of the café. It was 5PM now and I realised I should get home and get changed before the concert began. I also figured a little research on the band wouldn't hurt either.
I hopped on my motorcycle and drove the short distance to my apartment, rushing upstairs, before grabbing an outfit and changing into it.

It was simple, efficient and something I could wear to a concert, without getting too warm

I then spent 40 minutes researching the band and it's 4 primary members.
I made sure I had my phone, wallet, my switchblade and my pocket knife, before snatching up my keys and my bag. I threw everything except the pocket knife in my bag, knowing I already had a hand gun in there. It was nothing special, but you could never be too careful. I also grabbed the ticket, before heading out.
Deciding on walking to the venue to kill some time, I realised it was a little further than I thought and walked a little faster. I felt a hand collide with my butt and it took all my willpower not to take out the gun and shoot whoever touched me.

"What's a pretty girl like you rushing around like that?" A guy, more than a few years older than me, asked with a smirk. He was practically undressing me with his eyes.

"Come with and you might find out." I winked and for a second he looked surprised, before wrapping an arm around my waist and squeezing slightly. I didn't do anything as we continued to walk to the venue, his hand trailing up and down my waist.

"When are we getting back to yours, baby?" The man breathed against my neck.
"You're showing a lot of skin, but I want to see more." His fingertips trailed under my top and I realised we were just around the corner from the venue as I pushed him into the alley.

"I want never gets." I pushed him back against the wall and he must have thought this was some kind of sick game. His hands immediately moved to my shorts, trying to take them off and I pulled out the pocket knife, cutting deep into his arm.

"Ow! You bitch! What the fuck?" He yelled and I covered his mouth, pushing him against the wall harder.

"Don't fucking touch me. You're what, 50? That's twice my age." I glared at him.
"You're a sick bastard, trying to touch me up in the street."

"That's not right, man. Look at this lovely lady. You'd disrespect her like that?" A voice said darkly and I snapped my head towards where we came in from, seeing a familiar face. Frank Iero, rhythm guitarist for My Chemical Romance.
"I'm surprised she only scratched you when you tried to undress her."

"What the fuck?! Who are you people?!" He yelled as I moved my hand away from my mouth.

"Iero, I like your music, but if I were you, I'd get out of here before it gets messy." I said, really not feeling like chasing a witness.
"Wouldn't want to have to kill you too."

"Maybe I'm waiting for it to get messy." I could hear the smirk in his voice. The man whimpered and I cut his throat, pushing away from him when I felt blood touch my face.
"Look at him struggling like he actually has a chance."

"So the rumours are true." I sighed.
"You're a psychopathic killer."

"Aren't we all psychopathic killers? Just a little bit?" He grinned and I pulled a tissue out of my bag, cleaning the knife, shoving it back into my pocket.
"You just demonstrated that."

"Sociopathic." I corrected.
"I have sociopathic tendencies. I'm not a psychopathic killer, far from it."

"So you like my music, huh? You're coming to the concert then?" He looked me up and down, before I wiped the blood off of my cheek with the tissue.

"Yeah." He smirked and glanced back at the guy who was dead at this point.

"Good. Meet me at the tour bus once the concert is over." I raised an eyebrow and he raised his hands.
"What? It's not everyday you meet your idol. You are the Chaos Killer, right?"

"I hate that name." I muttered.
"I'm clearly more lawful. Not chaotic in the slightest."

"Sure thing, it's not like you just killed a guy, but can I get your real name?" He pushed and we left the alleyway.
"I mean, you know who I am already."

"Hmm, but how do I know you're not just some super secret fanboy who is gonna tell the world who I really am?" I half joked and he hit his chest, gasping dramatically.

"I would never." He blinked a few times and there was a squeal as a bunch of fans rushed over.

"It's Y/N. See you after the show, Frank." I moved away as the fans came over, asking for pictures and autographs and everything else.