Andy Hurley x Reader - Arranged Marriage

Y/N's P.O.V. 

"Happy 25th birthday, Y/N!" My mom grinned proudly, but I couldn't even bring myself to smile. I knew what was coming, it had been talked about for months and I hated it. I wanted nothing to do with it, but I didn't have a choice. I couldn't turn my back on my parents like that.

"Come on, Pumpkin. Smile a little?" My dad sighed and I glared at him and then at the card on the table.

"No." I deadpanned.
"I hate you for this. For making me do this."

"Y/N, I can understand that you're mad, but this will work out for everyone." My mother smiled.
"Both companies coming together? So you and your future husband can work together and improve everything?"

"Y/N, it's in everyone's best interests." My dad said bluntly.
"Quite frankly, it doesn't matter if you hate us. You either go through with this and strengthen both companies and families, or you walk out that door and never come back."

"Here." My mother passed me the card and I took a breath, before opening it. It was a birthday card, but there was no writing or personal messages inside, simply a photograph. It was of a man smiling softly and I had to admit he was rather handsome. At least my future husband wasn't some 40 year old creep.

"You're moving in with him in an hour. Go and pack your bags." My dad said and I dropped the card and photo.

"Excuse me?" I asked in disbelief.

"Would you rather meet him the day of your wedding?" My mother asked impatiently.
"We've arranged for you to move in together a month before the wedding. This way you can get to know each other better."

"I don't even know his name." I muttered and my father rolled his eyes.

"Andrew. Now go and pack your bags." I stood up and wordlessly went upstairs, frustrated and tired.
I began putting all of my clothes into my suitcases. Considering I was the daughter of the CEO for an internationally famous company, I really didn't have a lot of stuff. I liked the simple life and arranged marriages were not a part of that.
Deciding just to leave anything that I didn't actually need, I only had 2 suitcases and a backpack. That was all my necessities, clothes, toiletries and everything else I couldn't live without.

"Y/N, I understand this must be hard for you, but your father and my marriage was arranged and look how that turned out." My mom sighed and I rolled my eyes.  

"I don't care." I said bluntly.

"You're just being rude now." She said shamefully.
"I thought I raised you better than this."

"Goodbye mother." I grabbed my backpack whilst Chester, my father's chauffeur took my suitcases.
"Father."

"See you at the wedding." My father said and I glared at him.
I wordlessly got into the car and Chester sighed.

"Y/N, I'm sorry about them. They've never been this stubborn about anything." He admitted. Chester was always nice to me, treating me like his own daughter when my dad was too busy.

"It's okay." I mumbled as he started up the car.

"If it's any help, I heard he's a genuinely nice man. If not, you have my number if anything goes wrong." He said and I nodded as the rest of the drive was silent. The journey lasted around an hour, but felt like much longer.
Chester helped me take the bags towards the door, where my fiancé was waiting with an unreadable expression.
"This is it, Miss L/N. I'll see you at the wedding."

"Thank you." I whispered, hugging him.
"Gonna miss you, Chester."

"I'll miss you too. Go on, kiddo." He patted my back and got back into his car, leaving me alone with my future husband.
I noticed he had taken my bags in and was stood with the same unreadable expression.