02

"Well, that was shit." I sighed plopping down on the couch beside Jungkook. 

Jungkook chuckled, "I take it the date didn't go so well."

"He was really sweet and nice to me but he was being really rude to the waitress it just threw me off the whole night." I explained. "This is really hopeless, I'll never find love."

"But at least you have me." he shrugged. 

I rested my head on his shoulder, "You're absolutely right, Jeon." I smiled. "You could never do wrong in my eyes." 

"When you think about it, we're practically dating." he pointed out. "It's the reason why I don't feel the need for a girlfriend."

"Yeah but don't you want someone to cuddle with at night and hold your hand?" I asked melting at the thought of me and my future boyfriend, whoever he may be, doing that. 

He shrugged again, "I do that with you."

"It's different though." I said. "Yeah, we do all those things but I also don't kiss you or have sex with you."

"Basically what you're saying is you've been horny which prompted you into looking for a boyfriend?" he laughed. 

I nodded, "Pretty much."

"If kissing and sex is all you've been looking for, you could have just asked." Jungkook chuckled. "We do all the other stuff anyways."

"That would just make things weird." I rolled my eyes. 

"It's only weird if you make it weird." he shrugged. 

"No, it's still weird." I said making him laugh. 

"Why don't you look for a casual hook up?" he asked. "I know a couple of guys who would be down."

I sighed, "You know me, I'm the type to fall in love." I groaned. "I fall in love with anyone who is nice to me."

"You're hopeless." Jungkook laughed. "How about Taehyung? You think he's super obnoxious and he's been dying to get in your pants."

"Ew, gross." I cringed. "I can't with any of your friends. I'd just picture you in my head the whole time."

He smirked, "If that's what gets you off then that's fine."

"I'm serious, Jungkook." I sighed. "Yeah, sex is nice but I want to fall in love too."

"I don't know what to tell you." he shrugged. "I haven't been in a relationship in years."

I rolled my eyes, "It's only been a year, calm down." I said. "If you would even count that as a relationship."

Freshman year of college at a dumb frat party Jungkook met Sojung. Apparently, Jungkook walked her home that night and they shared a "magical" kiss and hit it off. They dated for almost a year but Jungkook barely brought her around so the only time I would see them is if I happened to bump into them on campus. Jungkook never brought her over to the apartment, not even to sleep over he would just spend the night at her place. I never knew why Jungkook never brought her around and I barely knew it was a relationship until 4 months in when I had to find out through Jimin. I was so shocked and when I went home I yelled at him for keeping a whole relationship from me and his only response was "I didn't think it was a big deal". 

"That just gave me an idea." Jungkook grinned. "Hoseok, invited me to this party. Let's go! There will be plenty of guys there for you to talk to."

"That definitely doesn't sound like a good idea." I disagreed.

"What? Why not?" he asked crossing his arms.

"I don't think I'm going to find my future boyfriend at a sleazy party, Jungkook." I said making him roll his eyes.