10

"Are you finally going to stop ignoring me?" he finally spoke making my heart ache even more. "It's been two week, I've seen you on campus dodging me. Just tell me what I did wrong."

"Jungkook," I sighed. "You didn't do anything wrong?"

"Then why does it feel like I did?" he asked reaching out to grab my hand. It was the first time in weeks since he's touched me. My heart skipped a beat as he intertwined our fingers before pulling me into a hug. "I've missed you so much."

The feeling of Jungkook holding me, his scent, the way I could hear his heart beating in his chest. It was overwhelming but it felt like home. I melted in his arms. I knew I missed him but being in his arms again, I wouldn't replace it for anything in the world. 

"What's wrong?" he asked. 

"Nothing." I lied hugging him tighter. 

He sighed, "Mina-"

"Just hug me." I practically begged. "Stand here in silence and just hug me, Jungkook."

And we did just that until I could muster up the courage to even look up at him. Once I did, every feeling flooded my emotions. I was sad, angry and confused but that was clouded by the feeling of being utterly and completely in love with him. My heart swelled up and I felt so warm. He made me feel so warm. I wanted to reach up and kiss him and tell him I love him but I knew I couldn't not when he wasn't mine to do so. That's when reality hit and I gently pushed Jungkook away. 

"All you have to know is that I'm not mad at you." I finally spoke. "I don't want to talk about it, at all...at least not until I'm ready but I promise you it's nothing bad. I just need some time and I know it's not fair to you but just trust me."

"I do, "He nodded, "I promise." 

"I'm sorry." I apologized. "I shouldn't have been ignoring you, I'm just going through something dumb and it doesn't need to involve you."

"But I want it to involve me." he said making my heart ache. "You can tell me anything. We don't ever keep secrets from each other. If something's hurting you, I need to know so I can fix it."

"It's not up to you to fix, Jungkook." I sighed. "I can't keep using you to help me fix things. You've helped me every day since we met, I need to learn how to do this on my own because it's not fair to you."

I know it's killing him that I haven't been honest with him but I just can't tell him the truth. I don't have the courage to tell him and I definitely don't have the strength to be heart broken. I rather think about the what if's for the rest of my life than lose Jungkook for good. I know if I were to confess, it would change everything and I'm not prepared. 

"You mean the world to me." he stated. "I want to help fix things, I want to be there for you and I want you to be happy so I don't care what it takes, Mina. So, who cares if you're using me, I want to be used especially by you...only by you."

"Jungkook..."

"I get that you need space but ignoring me for 2 weeks, I can't go through that again. I was so worried about you, I thought I lost you." he said. "I'm going to give you all the time you need but please don't ever do that again. I want you to know that I'm here for you, no matter what."

"I know you are." I said. "I'm sorry, it won't happen again."

"Okay." Jungkook smiled pulling me into a hug. "I missed you so much!" 

A/N: 

Very short, my bad but things will get juicier.