13

"I'm so dumb." I sighed resting my head on Yoongi's shoulder. I was at a bar sitting at a table with Hoseok and Yoongi catching them up on my kiss with Jungkook that happened a couple nights ago. "He was drunk and I thought he was being serious, I should have known."

"Well, you were drunk too." Hoseok pointed out. "You know they say drunk words are sober thoughts."

"He always gets like this when we drink. First frat party he took me to, we got so wasted we made out." I said making Yoongi chuckle. "It always happens, I'm the stupid one for assuming this kiss actually meant something."

Hoseok pouted, "You're not stupid." he sympathetically smiled. 

"You should just tell him." Yoongi shrugged before taking a sip of his beer. 

"I would rather die." I dramatically sighed. 

"Who's dying?" Jimin asked joining us.

Hoseok chuckled, "Poor girl kissed Jungkook the other night."

"Nice!" Jimin shouted patting me on the back. "About time."

"Jungkook doesn't remember." Yoongi snorted. "Apparently, he was wasted."

Jimin's smile fell, "That sucks." he mumbled. "Are you okay, Mina?"

"Drinking my sorrows away." I answered pouring myself another soju shot.

"Well count me in." he said making me laugh. 

Jimin and I downed shots as Hoseok and Yoongi sipped on their beers talking amongst themselves about the new music they've been working on. Yoongi and Namjoon have been putting together a collective album with all the boys. I convinced Namjoon to play me a snippet of Jin's song and based just on that it sounds like an amazing album. I'm quite excited about it, I'm kind of like their unofficial manager. I always told them if they make it big in the future, I'm managing them. I could hopefully put my media and communications degree to use. I was dozing off when I noticed it got a little to quiet. I snapped out of it to see a group of loud people join the table beside us, I didn't pay any attention to it until I heard Jungkook's voice. My head snapped to their direction to see Jungkook with Dahye, Yugyeom, Mingyu and some other girls I've never see before.

"Hey, jackass." Yoongi said looking at Jungkook. "Didn't notice your friends?"

Jungkook's face lit up, "I didn't know you guys would be here!" he smiled. "This is great."

"Just great." I mumbled to myself before taking another shot. 

I really tried my best to ignore them and I appreciate Hoseok, Yoongi and Jimin for trying to distract me from them but all I could hear and see was Dahye and Jungkook laughing and talking. I don't know what I did to deserve this but at this point it's just cruel. It was frustrating, I didn't know whether to cry or just be angry. I watched as Jungkook wrapped his arm around her shoulder and she leaned in to whisper something to him. As much as Jimin protested, I excused myself to the bar, I had to get away. I sat there, back turned from them, with tears in my eyes. I felt so dumb but I couldn't let them see me cry. I couldn't let them know just how much it hurt because I know they'd tell Jungkook. I took a deep breath and tried my best to blink the tears away, using the sleeve of my sweater to catch the ones that fell. 

I've been trying my hardest to avoid seeing them together. I told myself it's to give myself some space but reality is I was hurt. Just the thought of them spending time together made my heart ache. I knew it was a matter of time before he comes home and gushes about how hard he's fallen for her. I thought I had some time but seeing them together made it real. It was dumb of me but I thought maybe there was just a little bit of truth when Jungkook told me he loved me. Maybe it was just wishful thinking.