03

"Wake up!" I shouted getting on top of Jungkook and bouncing on the bed. 

He groaned, "Why are you waking me up so early?" he asked trying to hold me down so I would stop. 

"It's almost 3 in the afternoon." I said shoving my phone in his face. "I was waiting for you to get up but I got hungry."

"You have to stop moving before I pop a boner." Jungkook chuckled.

"Ew!" I shouted scrambling to get off of him. I watched as he got up and stretched. "Will you please make me breakfast?"

He rolled his eyes, "You're such a brat." he mumbled to himself before disappearing out the door and probably into the bathroom. 

I continued to lay in bed scrolling through my phone. I didn't really question it, I knew Jungkook was making me breakfast. I don't ask him for much because I know he'll do it but breakfast is the only exception. I hummed to myself watching Namjoon's instagram story of last night, in one of his posts you can see me embarrassingly asleep on Jungkook outside. He was holding me with one hand and the other on his phone, he must have been bored out of his mind. 

This morning I surprisingly woke up with no headache or upset stomach. I felt completely fine which was probably due to the weed and the small nap I got. It was nice to wake up to Jungkook even though I was trapped underneath him for the first half of the morning. He had his head on my chest and arms wrapped around my waist so tight I woke up sweating. I literally had to wiggle my way out. 

"It's done, brat." Jungkook shouted from the kitchen. I was so excited, I skipped my way to the kitchen where he had two plates ready on the counter. He made my favorite, eggs on top of white rice with a side of sausage. 

"I love you so much." I smiled taking the plates to the dining table. "I really hope you know that."

"You're just saying that now because I made you food." he said sitting across from me. 

I nodded, "You're absolutely right." 

We sat in silence as we ate. Jungkook had his phone propped up against his cup watching some obnoxious twitch streamer while I mindlessly scrolled through my timeline. This was normal, we don't talk a lot when we're home together. We both just hang out around each other without actually talking to each other. We've known each other since we were children so we've basically run out of things to casually talk about. That's why whenever anything interesting happens Jungkook is the first person I have to tell. 

"Who is texting you?" Jungkook asked rolling his eyes. "They're blowing you up." 

My phone went off again. I didn't even notice my ringer was on or that someone was texting me. I checked my notifications to see I had 3 new messages. "It's Jinyoung." I answered. "Jinyoung from high school."

"Jinyoung?" Jungkook asked just as confused as I was. "What does he want?"

"He just asked me out." I gasped reading the messages. "He said he saw me last night and was wondering if I'd want to get coffee with him. Jungkook, what the hell?" 

"Well, what did he say?" he asked still in disbelief. 

I cringed, "He said he's always had a crush on me but didn't know how to approach me. Jungkook, did you know about this?" I asked putting my phone down. 

"I mean Yugyeom used to tell me that Jinyoung thought you were cute but I didn't think much of it." he shrugged. "Isn't he best friend with Jaebum? Isn't that kind of weird?"

"It's really weird." I mumbled. "Ew, he used to thirdwheel with Jaebum and I in high school."

Jungkook laughed, "I mean this is what you wanted, I just didn't expect it to be from Jinyoung." he said.