08

"I've been worried sick!" a voice shouted. 

I groaned waking up. I panicked for a second when I realized I wasn't in my bedroom until I saw Jin sleeping peacefully beside me. That's when last nights memory hit me like a ton of bricks. My head was pounding, I felt like complete and utter shit. Last night, I was a fucking mess. I spent the night crying in Jin's arms until I eventually fell asleep. 

"What the fuck is going on?" Jungkook shouted barging into the room with Yoongi and Namjoon trailing behind. 

Jin jolted up, "What the hell?" he mumbled still half asleep. 

"I've been blowing you up since last night." Jungkook said looking straight at me. "I was freaking out last night-"

And that's when I began crying again. I don't know why but seeing him made everything feel real. I thought I could wake up and just blame everything on the alcohol and weed but seeing him made me feel everything all over again. Jungkook froze, he had a look of confusion on his face then pure anger. 

"What the fuck did you do to her?" he shouted at Jin. Before he could attack Jin, Namjoon was holding him back. "I will fucking kill you!"

"I didn't do anything!" Jin shouted back, wrapping an arm around to comfort me.

"Don't touch her!" Jungkook screamed. "Get off of her-"

Yoongi stepped in, "I think it's best if you leave."

"I'm not leaving without her." he spat. "Why is she crying?"

They all got silent. They knew why I was crying but I don't think anyone had the heart to tell Jungkook it was because of him. Jungkook only made me cry once, it was in 8th grade right before summer break. We gotten into a fight on our walk home from school about something dumb that happened during lunch. I was trying to explain to Jungkook that I didn't mean to trip him in front of everyone and that it was an accident but Jungkook was furious. Everyone laughed at him and he spent the rest of the day ignoring me. Even when he was mad he still made sure to walk me home even if he wasn't going to talk to me. When he didn't accept my apology, I got upset. We argued back and forth the whole way until Jungkook shouted "I hate you!" to me. He's never yelled at me before and he's definitely never told me he's hated me and I was so shocked I burst into tears. Luckily, I wasn't far from home so I pushed him and walked the rest of the way by myself. I was a sobbing mess. I had thought our friendship ended and I was so devastated. I had barely took off my shoes when Jungkook ran into my house engulfing me in a huge hug. He was on the verge of tears himself and he apologized probably a hundred times even though I easily forgave him. He promised to never make me cry again.

The thought of that story made me cry even harder. None of this is even Jungkook's fault and I don't think I could face him especially knowing how guilty he would feel if he found out. He tells me all the time that he would stop the earth in its orbit just to make me happy and I know he truly means that. I could never tell Jungkook how I felt because he would stop seeing Dahye if he knew it hurt me. It would be incredibly selfish of me to stop him. The last thing I would ever want is Jungkook stopping his life so I could be happy. I took a deep breath to calm myself down. Once I felt like I was breathing properly again, I wiped away my tears as best as I could. 

"Mina." Jungkook whispered, I could tell just by his voice how worried he was. "What's wrong?"

I finally looked up at him and it took everything in me not to start crying again, I had to hold it together even if my eyes started to tear up.  "I'm fine." I sighed. "Just had a really bad high last night and Jin was really worried so I slept over."

"Did he do something to you?" Jungkook asked, glaring at Jin. 

Jin scoffed, "I would never  hurt her, let alone take advantage of her." he said clearly offended by what Jungkook was implying. 

"He didn't do anything, he's been nothing but a saint the whole night." I said making Jungkook sigh in relief. "Like I said bad trip, probably old weed."

"It was Taehyung's weed, you know he gets his shit from random people." Yoongi added helping me convince Jungkook. "I did feel weird last night too. Mina smoked a lot and she drank so it was bad mix. I was the one that brought her up to the room, I saw that she was having a hard time standing up. Jin and I were freaking out but she said all she needed was sleep."

"Why were you crying?" Jungkook asked ignoring everyone else. 

I shrugged, "My whole body feels like shit, I was just overwhelmed." I explained. "I didn't mean to scare you, I was reckless."

"It's okay." he said reaching out to grab my hand. "Let me take you home."

Everything else was a blur. I tried paying attention to what Jungkook was telling me but I just couldn't. I couldn't even look him in the eyes. He could sense something was wrong but he didn't say anything. He just kept his arm wrapped tightly around me until we reached home. I knew this wasn't fair to Jungkook but being around him was suffocating. I felt like couldn't breathe. When I look at him, the image of last night popped into my head. I couldn't stand to see him kissing someone else not when my heart only yearned for him. He was the only person I wanted to be with yet the last person I could face. I didn't say another word to Jungkook as I went into my bedroom and locked the door, for the first time since last night I was finally alone and every emotion hit me. I was utterly and completely in love with Jungkook and it broke my heart. 

A/N: 

She really be going through itttttt.