He climbs over me with agility, like he has done it many times before. He presses his lips to my skin for a few pecks on my abdomen. He gets both of his hands on either side of my head, his lips follow, now kissing my neck, then biting my skin with fervour. It bring me pain, but it gets lost in endorphins. My blood circulates fast in my veins and rushes vividly to my core, my back arching to get more contact between our bodies. I've craved him in the more primal way.

Hot damn!

This might be a mistake, but my body doesn't see it that way. Lord, he is magnificent! He gives his first thrust and I can't help the loud moan coming out of my mouth. Ecstasy runs now in my veins. I've never felt greater than right now. He's with me. He makes love to me.

He dives his kiss on my lips and I submit entirely to him again. He owns me with everything he has without even trying. He doesn't only bring my body back to life, but he brings colour to my soul. It's just because of his penis and how makes me lose my mind everytime we have sex - make love, I mean. It's the way he treats me, the way he looks at me and the way he holds me. I've never felt like I held so much value before.

"Marcel!" I moan to his ear, and feel the smirk on his lips as he straightens over me to look into my eyes, his hand sliding to my neck applying just enough pressure.

Suddenly, I hear a knock at the door and Simon opens the door as I wake up. Feeling lost, and panicked, I open my eyes to find a worried Simon wearing only his briefs.

"What happened? You screamed." He says and tries to come closer to the bed, but I immediately stop him with a hand. He frowns and crosses his arms together. "Were you choking yourself?"

"I was having a nightmare. Everything is fine. You can go back to sleep." I tell him, not knowing what is happening or if this lie is any true at all.

"Don't scare me like that ever again." He points a finger at me accusatively and heads out the room.

I have just the time to add a "sorry" before he closes the door again. I find myself alone in my room in my brother's flat. We've been living together for three months now. It's been fun, but we've never been really open about our intimacy and I would have liked it to have stayed that way, but he's just caught me masturbating in my dreams. I don't think he fully understood, but if he thinks about it enough it will click.

I can't believe I was dreaming about Marcel again. Just when I thought I was making progress and moving on, he comes back into my mind. I don't think the thing is that I am missing him per se, I think my body just has cravings and, well, he's the only one that ever made me know what an orgasm is. And just by the touch of his hands on me he excites me more than anyone else ever did.

Enough talk about Marcel! We are over now. I'm hoping this book tour will make me change my mind from him definitely. It's time to move on and live my life for myself without being a pawn in anyone's game. I spent too much time trying to please everybody, it's time I do things for me.

My job with Shelley Prinston from the Montreal newspaper, I do for myself. I love it. She calls me from time to time for me to cover different events. She sent me to Hyde Park to cover the Rolling Stone show. I brought Sophie with me and we had the time of our life. Since I've met the boys from The SOS and followed them a little on tour, I've fallen in love with going to shows and the energy of the place. I wouldn't know how to live without it now. I was ecstatic when she offered me to do this assignment. I've also been to art galleries and museums to talk about current collections. I went to the National Gallery in London to cover the exposition about Eugene Delacroix, an important Romantic French painter who painted the incredibly wonderful and pognant masterpiece, La Liberté guidant le peuple. It was a pure delight to put my studies to work and to analyse his catalogue specially offered by the National Gallery for a few weeks.