Chapter 2

I have been texting Stefan but I'm still bored. Tomorrow Enzo and I are going to New York for some things that we might need. I looked around my room for something good to do. I spotted my camera. I stood up and grabbed it. I grabbed my phone and clicked on the Twitter icon. I tweeted what people wanted me to do on my new video.

I looked and it said that I should make a video of people asking me questions on my life. So I did. After several questions I decided it was time to edit all of the video. That's when Klaus came in. "What is it now?" I ask him. He gulps. "You thought that this was Rebekah's or Elijah's room didn't you?" I ask him with a small smile. I turn back to my computer and start editing again. He goes out of my room and shuts the door. Sometimes I think that his hiding something from me because when ever he is hiding something he gulps and he dosen't look at me. So I decided to follow him. He went inside Rebekah's room. The door was closed, thank god. I put my ear to the door and listen to their conversation. "Don't tell Kate. She dosen't need to know. I don't want her to get upset that I will care less about her when Hayley has my baby." He said. What? Another baby? Yay!! I get to have a new brother/sister!! Why does he think that? I wouldn't feel like that. Does he really think that I'm that weak? Just because my family didn't like me dosen't mean they have to think that. Unless they like the child more than me but I will still be there. To help the unborn child. I walk back to my room and get my earphones out. I plug them into my computer and start listen to some k-pop while editing my video.

Later that night I headed towards the Grill. I sat down in one of the stools and ordered a glass of bourbon. I just sat there until I heard the voice of my dad, Klaus. He hasn't notice me yet but he will eventually. But then again I hope not because he dosen't know that I drink alcohol. I just stay still and try not to turn around. I listen on his conversation. "So will you Rebekah?" He said. So it's Rebekah he was talking to. "Fine, I'll keep it a secret for now. But she will find out sooner or later." She said. Rebekah didn't want to but she did it anyway, she kept the secret from me. My family dosen't even trust me with this new information. "We are leaving to New Orleans tomorrow. When Katie gets back from where ever she is, I'll tell her that we are moving because some one is conspiring against me. It's half the truth but at least I'm not totally lying right?" He said. I have to get out of here before tonight. They leave and I get my phone out. I call Enzo.

He picks up after many attempts at calling him. "What is it?" He asks. "We need to leave today to New York." I said. "Yeah sure, love. May I ask why?" He says. "No you may not. I'll tell you once we get there." I said and hung up. I wait in here even if it is about to close. I hear a car pull up. Knowing its Enzo I get up and head outside. He walks up to me. "Ready to go?" He asks me. "Yes. Now let's go. The sooner the better." I say. We both start heading towards his car. He gets inside the drivers seat. I start to open my side of the car door and sit down. "Hey!" I say. We both smirk at each other. Time to head to New York and have a little fun.