Chapter 5

Third Persons POV~

Both cars stop suddenly and put there cars in reverse and start to head back where they hit a body. By then the three men have already left. Once they get there, they get out of there cars and see that the body they hit was a girl but she isn't scratched at all. All they think about is how it was possible that she dosen't have a single wound but still got hit. They get closer and just has one of the men tries to check her pulse she wakes up with a gasp. They both hear a low whisper. "Esther." She had said. She closes her eyes again. She dosen't wake up so the two guys get her into the car. They drive all the way to an abandon house or mansion. They get inside and lay her down in a couch. Just has they both were about to call someone, four other people come in and one of the women is holding a baby. "Who is she?" One of the guys ask. "I don't know. We found her almost dead in the sides of the highway." One of the guys that brought her had said. Just has one of them was going to speak, Katie gasped and stood up into a sitting position. She looked around confused. "Where am I?" She asked them. "Um...your in the state of Illinois." One of the women had said. "What's your name?" Another women asked. "Katie...Mi-Mi, I can't remember my last name." She said. They all looked at each other than back at her. They knew she had amnesia. But they didn't know was that since she was part vampire it could heal but because of her human side the healing process was slower.

~A Few Months Later~

Katies POV~

I'm currently living in LA with my family. I've managed to remember a few pieces of my memory. I remember what my last name is, but I just can't remember anything about having a family. So instead I became part of a new family. The first thing I remembered was that I was a hybrid. Meaning I had to hide my secret about knowing and being a supernatural creature.

I put down my book and stand up to leave the living room and start to head outside. Just has I'm about to open the door I hear someone clearing there throat behind me. I turn around and my brother is there. "Hey Tori." I say. He rolls his eyes at my nickname for him. "I'm not a girl Kat." He says. "I know, I just call everyone nicknames of the opposite gender." I say. Just has he is about to say something his girlfriend comes down. "Hey Kat." She says. "Hey Levi." I say. She also rolls her eyes. "I'm not a boy but I like it better than Tori. How do you even come up with these?" She asks me. "I have no idea." I say while shrugging. I hear footsteps coming from behind me and I turn around to see Bry. "You seriously think that will scare me?" I ask Bry. "Nope, but it was worth a try. I don't get why you always figure out when there's someone behind you." He says. I chuckle and turn around and head towards the kitchen. I don't sense anyone behind me so I sneak out the back door.

I have been walking through the woods for a while and I see a road up ahead. I see a car coming this way at a high speed. I quickly lay down in the road. The car seems to notice me and comes to a halt. The person gets out of the car and slowly reaches me. Before the human can get any closer I get up and I'm about to sink my teeth into the mans neck when he says something. "Katie? Is it really you?" He says. I pull away and see him carefully. He looks familiar, like I have met him before. "How do you know my name? Who are you?" I ask this person. "You don't remember me? I'm Damon Salvatore, Stefans brother, you know?" He says. I give him a confused look. "Come on, your my brothers girlfriend, well ex-girlfriend." He says. This shocks me. I turn around and start walking away. He appears in front of me causing me to stop before collapsing into his chest. He looks at me. "You are Katie Mikaelson, my brothers ex, my best friend and your father is Klaus Mikaelson." He says. Klaus?

Klaus. Mikaelson.

I look up at him and smile. I finally have a way to find my family. But I have to compel my family, Dominic Torreto, Bryan O'Conner, Letty Ortiz, Mia Torreto, Roman Pearce, and Tej, to forget about me. Once I'm done with that I get inside Damon's car and we head off to Whitmore College.