Chapter 7

After threatening Elena I went to where Katherine told me where Klaus lived, my suppose father. I knocked and no one answered. I knocked again but the same thing happened, no one answered. I opened the door and see that everything was gone, no furniture, no paintings, nothing, absolutely nothing. I start walking out when I hear a voice that is way too familiar.

"Katie?" I turn around and see a women with blond hair and she looks like that Klaus guy. "Who are you?" I ask her. She looks at me confused. "You don't recognize me?" She asks me. I shake my head. "Grab my hand." I say to her. She puts her hand on my hand and suddenly I see everything about her. It goes away and I hug her tight. "I remember you, Auntie Beka." I say to her. We pull away and she has me at arm length. "I thought you were dead, we thought you were dead." She says. "Who's we?" I ask her. "Your family and friends, well except Haylie." She says. "Come on I'll join you in searching Nik, your father, his in New Orleans." She says. I nod and say. "Wait, I have to get some clothes first." I start to turn around when she pulls me back. "Don't worry about it. We can buy clothes over there. Now come on we have to go. Elijah isn't answering my calls and I have a bad feeling his in trouble." She says. I nod and we start to get inside her car. We drive away and has we pass the 'Welcome to Mystic Falls' sign I text everyone that I was leaving and that I won't be coming back until I resolve things in New Orleans.

--------

We arrive at the border of New Orleans and see that there's a few cop cars. Rebekah stops the car and we both get out. We walk up to them. One of the officers start walking up to us when someone else comes out with a group of friends. He compels the officers to go back to New Orleans with the rest of the cops. Meaning him and his friends are vampires. Should have known. We are just outside the border line and the rest of them come up to us and one of them smells us and notices Rebekah's scent but obviously not mine. "Well look at what we have here? Two vampires probably coming for some fun. Well you two are quite the women." One of them says. I roll my eyes. I see him and the rest checking me and Rebekah out. "Eyes up here little vamps." I say and that makes them look at me. "Well aren't you a feisty one. I can totally have you in bed." He says. I look at him disgusted, so does Rebekah. "Eww, that's my niece your talking about. No offense. Her father wouldn't be pleased if you touched her or even talk to her." She says. "Non taken." I say. She smiles at me but looks back at them with disgust. "Wow, calm down. I just wanted her to my one night stand that's all. Besides I don't think you'll be able to hurt us Barbie." He says. Wrong move buddy. Bekah dosen't like being called Barbie, yeah she put up with Damon but come on she can only handle one person at a time. She charges at him and rips his heart out. The rest start charging at her while one dosen't do anything, I'm guessing his new to this supernatural world seeming has his eyes are wide open from the sight in front of him.

I walk towards him, he sees me walking towards me and makes a move to run but I run at him and I'm now standing in front of him. He stops and looks at me scared. "Don't move." I say compelling him. He dosen't move. "You will not tell anyone about mine and her arrive to anyone. You will go back to whoever is your boss and report everything you know about what is going on in New Orleans back to me. Try to stay out of the witches way. Now tell me everything you right now about what is going on in New Orleans." I say compelling him.

He does has I say and tells me everything, but there's nothing much going on. All I know is that Klaus arrived a few weeks or days ago. We let him leave and we get inside the car. Has we pass the welcome sign I see something, like another memory. I see a little girl running around the halls of the house, then it changes into an older version of the girl. She's drawing some symbols on a piece of paper. Then changes into what looks like a younger version me, but this girl is wearing clothing from like the 1500's. I come out of my vision and see that we came at a stop in front of a nice house, well more like mansion. Rebekah wants to surprise Klaus by making him think that she didn't knew about me coming back even if he thought I was dead. I hear them talking about Elijah and before she can ask him about where Elijah was I walked in like nothing ever happened.

I looked at everyone, Klaus and Rebekah, and look at them confused. "Why are you at my house?" I ask them acting dumb. Klaus looks at me shocked but quickly recovered. He instantly pinned me by my neck while pushing me against the wall. "Who are you and why are in Katie's body?" He asks me. He believes I'm being possessed. Figures. "Put her down Nik. She is Katie she didn't die, she survived and now has amnesia but she found a way to recover it." She says. Klaus loosens the grip to only grip it tighter. At that moment my memories of him decided to show up. I probably look weird in front him. The memories go away and see that I'm no longer up against the wall and sitting down in a couch. I look around me and see Klaus on the floor pulling out a stake. How did that get there? "Why is he on the ground?" I ask Bekah. "You did that while in your memory state of mind. No idea how but you did." She says. I look back at him, he is on the ground but sitting up and with the stake at the other end of the room. I look at him and he looks back at me confused. "I remember everything." I say. He still looks at me confused and by now Rebekah has left with another girl that I think is Haylie. He walks up to the couch I'm sitting down on sits next to me but I slightly move away from him. He senses this and moves back a little. "How are you alive? I saw you get run over by those cars. They will pay greatly for what happened to you!" He says calmly but gets angered at the last sentence. I hug him while saying that those people, were the ones that saved me and shouldn't kill them. We hug each other and just stay there, in a father and daughter hug. Finally feeling free. But this isn't the end, just by entering New Orleans I'm about to discover something that I didn't even knew about my life but I didn't knew that.

Someone else is out there looking for me or has already found me. We're running out of time.

__________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Thanks for reading. Sorry for anything wrong in this chapter or any other chapter. But thanks for reading.

-Jen