Chapter 8

After all the lovey feelings between me and Klaus, he has told me everything that has been going on. The witch that was conspiring against Klaus was dead, no shocker there. Marcel has everything that Klaus has ever wanted, which is typical for him. I don't know Marcel but there's something going on with him.

Right now we, meaning Rebekah and I, we're looking for Elijah and we came across a church. We went inside and went to check in on every door until we saw one that was a bit broken. We went inside to check it when we saw a young girl about my age. We also saw a coffin inside meaning it was Elijah's coffin. We walk in but Rebekah gets stopped by an invisible barrier. I look at her and say a quick spell to let her in. She comes in and we both turn to the girl. "Who are you?" She asks us. "I'm Rebekah and this is my niece, Katie." Rebekah says while I just look at her. She radiates power, so much power that I haven't even imagined. She might be able to help me to stop the deaths of my friends. I walk up to her. She tenses up a bit. I put my hands up in surrender, meaning I won't cause her any harm. I walk up to her. "My name is Katie. What's yours?" I ask her. "Its Davina. Your friends of Marcel?" She questions us. I nod while Rebekah says no. I roll my eyes at Rebekah.

After a while talking, we get out and we head home, without Elijah. Once were there, Klaus appears. He questions us about where she is. Rebekah tries to answer but she curses that Davina was smart enough to erase her memory. They both turn to me and I pretend that I didn't know anything.

At that moment Hayley comes down and she now definitely is showing, not much but enough to know that she is pregnant. Klaus tenses up because I'm right there. I roll my eyes and run up to her. "Katie?" Klaus warns. I surprise them by hugging her. She hugs back. "I'm gonna be a big sister!" I say while jumping in excitement. The look on there faces is priceless. Hayley just smiles.

I hug Klaus and whisper in Klaus' ear. "I already knew." I whisper. I pull back to see his face is shock. I go up to Hayley and ask if I can touch her belly, she says yes. I put my hands on her belly. Since I'm part witch I can see that the baby is a girl and that it has some magic in her and its also part werewolves. I pull back my hand and smile at them. "I know the gender!" I say. They looked shocked, again. "How?" Hayley asks. "I'm part witch." I say. She smiles and puts her hand on her belly. I smile at them.
I head to my room and see that there's a note on my bed.

I'm coming.

__________________________________________________________________________________
A/N Here's the next chapter. Thanks for reading.

-Jen