Chapter 1

When the sound of my alarm rang I looked at the time, it was 5AM. I dragged myself out of my bed. It was my 17th birthday today. But due to the fact that I live in an apartment above a mini mart, I knew it wouldn't be celebrated. My parents are gone. They went to a small island on the ocean to catch fish for money. Since I was accepted for a scholarship at the best private high school in South Korea, they decide to leave me here to study. They send me enough money to get by each month. I also have two part time jobs. I work at the mini mart and the laundry mat. I also pump gas during the winter since nobody else wants to as a third part time job.

I looked in my closet and got out the uniform which was a white button up shirt with a dark navy blue jacket with the school logo on the right pocket, a skirt that goes five inched above the knee which is also a dark navy blue, and black converse that the school help me pay for.

I went to the bathroom to brush my long, straight, light brown hair. I also added a little mascara and nude brown eyeshadow. Even though my family is poor, I still like to buy myself a little make-up.

I went to the kitchen and fixed myself a bowl of frosted flakes. I ate it all and placed the white plastic bowl in the sink. Then I grabbed my backpack and headed to the bus stop. The school that I attend doesn't have a school bus. So instead I ride the cities bus. I've made good friends with the local bus driver. I have a spot just for me on that bus. The drivers name is Luke. He's old but is one if the nicest people around. I ride the bus when I need to think. When I got to the bus stop, I only had to wait ten minutes. I just read my book during that time. When the bus arrived I got my stuff and hopped on the bus.

"Good morning Ella.", Luke said.

"Good morning."

When the bus arrived to the stop closest to the school I got off. Luke knows my living situation, so he pays for my rides out of his own pocket. He is truly the nicest person on the planet in my eyes.

----------

----------

Once I arrived at the school I walked past the group that goes by the name BTS. I don't really know that much about them or even their names. All I know is that they are a pop band and have become really popular since their debut. I went straight to my locker and got my books for my first class which is Math. Then I headed down the hallway. The one minute bell rang so I started to panic so I started walking pretty fast. When BOOM! I smacked right into one of the band members. I feel to the ground, but my left hand caught hold of the member and we both went tumbling down. His weight twisted my ankle and I landed on top of him. Everyone stared and began to whisper. I could feel my cheeks turn red. I stood up as fast as I could, and began picking up my stuff. Then the member started helping me.

"I'm so sorry.", I said to the member.

"It's fine. It was my fault. Are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine."

"I'm Jungkook by the way."

"Ella."

"Ella? That's and English name."

"I'm from America originally. My parents moved here when I turned two."

"Oh.", he said as he handed me my belongings as we both raised to our feet. "It was nice meeting you Ella."

"Nice to meet you too."

I went to my class and just sat there replaying what just happened. "So his names Jungkook? Well at least I now know some ones name at this school.", I said to myself.

----------

----------

A-Hi, I hope you guys enjoyed this first chapter. I hope you'll enjoy. I'll try to post every Friday and Monday. But if not every Friday.