Small Steps, Big Events

"I believe that all life has a point in time when it comes to realization that it will never turn out how you think it does, when we accept that - it call comes natural for us to start living out the lives we're magically forced into having." For me, that came in the form of Bakugou Katsuki, the man that would eventually lead me to the place in my life where I would have to put what I had to ahead of what I wanted to do. Uraraka and the Elders all agreed on this, and now... It was time to pay up fate for all its worth.

Aizawa replied "that's very mature of you. Never thought I'd hear an omega say something like that."

I gave a smile, I could tell from the aura that everyone was feeling a bit better after me playing mother. We heard that the king was rather mean and violent, and he even hated the ceremony we made up for him. Typically hospitality means that you should enjoy it, but apparently he got pissed off and exploded some of the food out of boredom while they where playing music. This is what Nemuri told us anyway.

"He wanted to see the omegas almost immediately. That said, he's going to be rather irritated with waiting on dinner." Nezu stated.

I looked at him "alright... Let's get ready, dinner is soon anyway."

Uraraka and Momo both went off, and my ears twitched as I heard screaming a few minutes later. When I walked through the door I noticed an unfamiliar voice as Aizawa pulled me back inside after Nemuri went out to talk to them. I relaxed my breathing, but his voice sounded like it was filled with anger and hatred "Oi, where the fuck are the damn omegas? I want dinner already."

Nemuri kept trying to calm him down, so she used her quirk to make him fall asleep so he wouldn't go off and start a massacre "ugh... Why is he so freaking angry? His handsome face doesn't deserve that."

"We wait for dinner as planned. Nemuri, keep him asleep and when he wakes up...tell him it was because of his long travels. Don't tell him it was your magic. Bring him to our room and make sure he knows that this village is his so long as he's here." Aizawa stated with a regretful look.

Nemuri took him away, leaving Aizawa alone with me as I responded "giving up our village this easily?"

He gave a long drawn out sigh "I don't want to do that or anything really. We can't afford an all out war."

I quickly replied "I know... I'm sorry, this is just very... I don't like anything about this situation." That's when he took me with him to the elder Chambers to reveal to me more of our peoples' history, and a few things that I never knew before.

((Mini time skip to the dinner reception))

The main event hall was so busy, I could hear all the charter and the movements despite being 20 minutes away. My ears twitched as I walked with Shinso to the event hall, and the other two where also there as expected. We all looked our best, and that would have to do - I just wish I could see it all for myself "I'm afraid he won't like any of us..." I spoke out loud, forgetting who I was talking to.

"Why you saying that? We need this, so act like it'll be okay." Shinso replied.

I set my fears aside "No reason, I just...   Don't worry about it. I'm sorry."

He gave a nod as we entered the hall, I let go of Shinso and let my ears guide me around. I spoke to people and avoided revealing myself, but that's when the elders gathered us up "it's time for his majesty to come and choose." Aizawa stated, specifically understanding we knew that meant for us to come forward.

I walked to the stage alongside the others, using my ears and cane to guide my way up to the front main table. Momo, Uraraka, and myself sat there alongside Nemuri - who had left one of the other betas to tend to Bakugou. That's when we heard more yelling, and an angry blonde busting in the door dressed like he usually does "STOP BORING ME."

I held Uraraka's and Momo's hands as we all quivered. Bakugou came storming up to us, and immediately took his seat. The place was dead quiet, broken by the sound of Nemuri's voice "So then, these are the girls. The brown haired beauty is Uraraka, the black haired one is Momo, and the (H/C) cutie is (Y/N)."

I shrunk in my ear as I heard Bakugou's reply "like I give a shit. I choose which one I want, but that doesn't mean I have to care about them. Why isn't the (H/C) one looking at me? An omega should acknowledge an alpha like me dammit."

I gulped and just followed the direction of his voice, trembling from the agressive aura - Aizawa cut in "she's blind, so she can't exactly do that."

Bakugou turned to me and stood up, then he walked over and touched my shoulder "hm.." I squeaked slightly and the other two just looked away, too afraid to speak up.

Then again, I don't blame them though because even I'm scared just feeling the guy "y..yea...I'm blind. Um.. what do you want?"

He grabbed my throat and kissed the side of my cheek "you, you're the one. My new mate is this one!" He announced as he pushed Momo and Uraraka away, sitting down next to me as he gave a smirk. I couldn't tell what his face looked like, but I damn well knew how to read auras.

His cocky nature told me he had a facial expression that was just the same "I... Um... Accept."

"You sure weakling? I don't feel nor see are you're submitting." He had a dominant aura, and so I leaned forward and got on the floor like a dog at his feet "good girl."

-CHAPTER END-