A New Life

((A/N: I'm still sick, so sorry if I write bad. Also, don't worry - Shoto will be in the story soon!))

I woke up to Bakugou waking me up by yelling in my ear "WAKE UP! it's time to eat and leave!"

I jolted up and slammed my head on the wall next to me as I was woken up. I yelped and hit my head as my tail waved in pain "shit... Can you be a little more ... Not loud? My hearing is sensitive."

He grunted "Tsuyu came in and gave a chest if your clothes. Get dressed and let's go already, you sure as shit won't sleep the whole day with me." He had a slight growl in his voice.

I just sighed to myself and thought 'man he's rude... Wait. I'LL BE ABLE TO SAY GOODBYE TO MOMO!' I stood up and surprisingly, Bakugou himself helped me find my way around. Having no option but to trust him, I let him help me get clothes "I uhh.."

Before I could ask him what he picked, he tugged me to him by the shoulder and wrapped his tail around me "the others won't be around. This meal is a sort of celebration, besides... I don't want to smell another Alpha around you. You're mine brat."

That wasn't fair, but I was in no position to argue with him - so I simply just followed him quietly. He sat down then pulled me into his lap, then he ate his own food. My stomach growled as I heard him eat "open your mouth." I opened my mouth as he began to feed me.

I wasn't a fan of eating like this, I'm blind - not stupid "I can eat on my own you know. I've lived this l-"

He shoved some more in my mouth and growled.

((Time skip brought to you by Daddy Katsuki))

After our meal, his servants got everything prepped for travel. That's when a large group of fox people gathered at the edge of the village to say goodbye to me, but that's when something else caught their attention. I heard all their voices, and Bakugou seemed worried - so he got in front of me just in case it was something bad. The next thing I heard was a sigh of relief from Bakugou, and he spoke "it's fine, it's just a horseman from my kingdom." He released some calming pheramones in the air, causing me to relax.

It actually felt nice for a minute until I sensed the messenger's unsettled aura  "Sir, I have bad news."

Bakugou gave a slight attitude back "better be important, what is it?"

The man responded in a panic "the cat kingdom is threatening a war! Their king demanded to see you. We can escort the lady back to your-"

He immediately interjected "it's fine, I'll bring the brat with us. Not much she can do on her own, and I need to make sure she doesn't mess with anything. Besides, they could plan an ambush before I had the chance to get back. No one is stealing my prize."

I got pissed when I heard him talk about me like that "I have a name! I'm an omega, not garbage you leave on the side of the road!" I threw one of my shoes at his head, which made a direct hit.

The others including the messenger left us both alone the moment Bakugou yelled at them to leave. That's when he turned to me and slammed me against a wall "I don't think you know your place omega trash. Don't EVER throw anything at me again, or I will make you miserable. I don't care about your stupid village, and I'm only doing this because you're cute and have a nice scent. I am your ALPHA, and where I come from, that means you obey."

He let out a dominant feeling in the air, causing me to shrink into myself. I followed my instincts and immediately nodded "sorry sir..." It hurt me more than anything to know he doesn't snd didn't care what happened to my people "do I have to go?" I groaned.

"Yes you do. Besides, maybe they can get their heads out of their ass if you do your peace making shit. You're people are known to be outsider unfriendly, but have no wars to speak of - so you must have some sort of miracle." He looked away, sounding nervous for the first time in my eyes.

Something popped into my head "Ohhh.~ so that's why you wanted one of us?"

He put his hand over my mouth "shut it... but yes. We've been having a lot of issues over the recent century with the felines."

Curious as to what he meant, I asked him "what do you mean issues?"

He shrugged "they want our land and our food supplies. They also want to dominate the world, and are more dangerous than we are since they don't have any idea how to hold back."

I knew now what I had to do "Alright then, take me with you. Maybe this will make things easier. But while we're on the road... You need to explain this more to me. I have no idea what the felines are like. You're the first dog I've met if I'm being honest."

Maybe I can change his attitude if I helped him a little with his issues "sure. Let's get going, don't worry.... My envoy is already there and waiting for us."

This was a little too fast for me "You mean now? But I didn't say goodbye to-"

He yanked my hand and pulled me with him to the royal carriage before I could finish, which irritated me to say the least. I didn't get to say goodbye to my own family "That's not important. Let's get going, we have kingdoms to save."

Little did I know, with how events would take a turn, I wouldn't ever be coming back.

-CHAPTER END-