Acceptance of Fate

I was trying to show him my way of submitting, which is a grueling one because in our tribe - we treat all ranks equally. I turned my head to the direction of his voice, and he growled down to me once he noticed me pointing my face up at him, causing me to squeak as I heard him speak "don't look into my eyes idiot, I take that as a challenge."

What the hell? "A challenge to what? I can't even see you! How is this a challenge? I only pointed in your direction to hear you better." I wasn't lying, I know I'm blind but ... The closer my connection with someone, the better I'm able to sync my energy with them. As an omega in my position, I felt that this was the best way to get in his favor if anything.

When I roamed my head elsewhere, he responded "that's true you can't see, but you still have eyes. For my kind, it's a cultural thing - people can challenge me for my position as the king alpha, and that normally involves the eyes. Part of why I chose you is because you can't overthrow me easily this way."

He grunted and everyone except me continued to eat until he finally let me sit next to him and eat my own food. It wasn't out of hospitality and concern on his part - but because he wants to keep his new mate nice and healthy. I cringed inside because I already hated how he acted, but I had no choice - I let my love of the pack come first, and my fate later "um...I'm going to have Tsuyu help me get my things if you don't mind." I stated once we both finished our fill of food.

I could barely manage one plate of food because of how nervous I was, and that was only because my new mate Bakugou forced me to finish it "alright, don't take long and meet me in the bed Chambers after. We'll set out in the morning, but before you go - I need to mark you. Everyone else, leave now! You can come back when we leave."

I was frozen in fear as he gave out a dominant enough scent to make everyone obey him, but I didn't move an inch "is...this..going to hurt?"

"It'll hurt if you argue with me about it, but it'll feel a bit like a bee sting for a second or two." He gave an honest reply as he lowered his head near my neck and bit down hard as he could into my skin. I gave a loud yelp as I felt his canine like teeth sink into my skin. He didn't leave space for resistance, so he held me down and made sure his teeth sunk in properly as his tail wagged and grabbed onto my tail.

My ears went down as I replied "IT HURTS, GET OFF!"

I could feel a slight burning sensation when he bit into me "I'm infusing my magic, that way you know and others will know you're mine." He let go of me and shoved me away from him, then he got up and left to his bed Chambers.

Tsuyu and Aizawa where the only ones that came back in to check on me. I was holding my bleeding neck as Aizawa spoke "you okay?"

That's when Tsuyu took an unused napkin and dabbed it on to help clean up the blood "I'm fine...just a bit of a sting."  I stated in return.

"Alright I stopped the bleeding, let's go get your things. Our tribe has a lot to thank you for." She said in response.

Aizawa was usually the quiet type, but he seemed a bit off as he spoke "yea, we're saved because of your actions. We will eventually include you in our story times."

"That's if you do... I may have saved us, but we have the Omega issues still. Plus, he could kill me if he wanted." I  could feel my stomach sinking as Tsuyu lead me off to the main children's hut where I had my stuff packed in case I was chosen, which was a good move on my end - especially with that patience of his.

Tsuyu was quiet until we started to bring stuff over to Bakugou's bed Chambers, which would take at least 20 minutes to get to "don't worry about us, we can just form a new pack with another species if need be. I'm more concerned about how he's treating you."

She had a point, I know Aizawa would do what was best for them "I know... I just...I'm leaving home. I don't know how miserable I'll be - but I will visit you guys some day! I promise!" We walked together and chatted the entire way there.

Silence fell as she saw the hut, and Tsuyu loaded my stuff up to the carriage "this is goodbye... You're taking care of us now I guess." She lead me to the door, and I felt for the knob and walked inside after hugging Tsuyu.

While I was spaced out, Bakugou grabbed my right arm and yanked me to him as he spoke "Said goodbye? Good. Now, why do I smell another Alpha on you?"

"That was just one of the elders... I had to say my goodbyes to him, he was like a father to me." My voice cracked as I spoke to him.

((A/N: a bit of NSFW content warning!))

I was very much afraid of him as he pushed me into his bed and undressed me, ripping off my clothes as he kissed me "I'm the only alpha that can touch you dammit, so no more of that."

Giving a quick response, I blushed heavily but didn't dare try to resist him in the slightest "s...sorry Bakugou. Why are you undressing me?"

His towering voice replied "I won't mate with you until we get home, but letting you wear clothes is just one way for you to feel equal to me."

My ideals from my tribe where just that, so this mating relationship would test my Morales "but I...am..?"

I didn't know ant better, and I was just going by what I knew - but this pissed him off somehow. He grabbed onto my hair and yanked me to his face "you're not my equal. You're my omega slut, and I'm going to use you as intended, to make pups for me." I didn't dare reply, but he laid ontop of me and fell asleep like that. I didn't have time to process what he said because I was too tired. I just fell asleep with him.

-CHAPTER END-