Bruh I think I'm living in among us

NSFW word warning. trigger warnings up: suicide and rape.

I HAVE AN IMPOSTER!!!!!!!!!!! THIS PERSON ISN'T ME! WARNING WARNING!

well this person has stolen my art, started an entire server with my stolen art, role played as my character in a cringey manner that involves diapers and pedophilia, and pretends to make my art.they have personally made money and scammed people using my name by saying "I do commissions" and they'll use past art I've done or paid for as examples. they'll give these people other art I've done and say "oh I did this instead" so my name became muddied. They also asked if they could have someone live stream themselves committing ||suicide|| too. Not only this, but they change their gender every 2 days and promote harassing people with mental illnesses. they also make it a habit of bullying people for being autistic. They've gotten their youtube taken down in the past because they use my nsfw art for their channel. That's why you never see my art without text all over it now.They put their name as that because they're trying to promote me as someone who endorses horrible things, and even goes as far as to mention "WHOMST DA FUCKETH#0069 is my OLD professional account, add me here instead." and they'll put my art up on furry porn sites.

Originally I thought they where taken care of because when I went to their YouTube channel - it was taken down for violations of their NSFW and stolen art policies.

But as it turns out, they've been STEALING MY STORIES AND POSTING THEM THERE TOO. LITERALLY EVERYTHING ABOUT MY IDENTITY THEY'RE TRYING TO STEAL - THEY RECENTLY PUT MY WATTPAD NAME AS THEIR ACCOUNT TOO!

Why am I mentioning this now and why give their discord out?

Because I DO NOT endorse ANYTHING this person has been stating they endorse, and THEY'RE LITERALLY PRETENDING TO OWN MY WATTPAD NOW!

I am AGAINST pedophilia, and I'M AGAINST ALL FORMS OF RAPE AND THEREFORE OF. I DO NOT CLAIM TO ENDORSE THEM!

THIS IS FOR YOU TO REMAIN SAFE FROM THIS ONLINE PEDOPHILE AND NOTHING MORE. DO NOT ENGAGE! THIS IS A WARNING TO STAY AWAY FROM THE PERSON.

Remember my accounts are as follows

WHOMST DA FUCKETH#0069 is my ACTUAL discord.

RohanButEdgy is my tumblr AND twitter name!

https://www.facebook.com/RohanButEdgy is my facebook.

!!!!!!!IF THEY AREN'T LISTED HERE THEN THEY AREN'T ME!!!!!!

this is to prevent a floodgate of people who would accuse me of shit all because they muddied my name with their shit to begin with.

The imposter's discord is....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS IS THE PEDO IMPOSTER'S DISCORD ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^My actual discord is

My actual discord is...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS IS THE PEDO IMPOSTER'S DISCORD ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^My actual discord is