Dire Straights

((A/N: that pun tho. Also the looks of characters are seen through Izuku's eyes. Relax, reader is blind lol. Also E/N is enemy name.))

Katsuki used his explosion magic to ward the dire bears off, but it didn't work. They still began to corner us "dammit! They usually run, what the hell is happening?!" He stated as he got fustrated.

That's when we heard laughing in the background "well well, you can't scare my babies off so easily." The voice said, not revealing their face.

I was shaking in fear as Kirishima and Katsuki growled loudly "show yourself, this ain't manly!" I heard the young man say.

They circled me tighter "my omega is pregnant, back off or I'll rip you apart dire fuck! I don't know who the hell you are, but we're royalty. You'll be sentenced to a life of torture if you touch either of us."

The laughing got weirder and weirder "you think that's stopping me? I want you dead, not just touched. The (h/c) omega is going to be mine though, don't worry - she'll only be raped and treated like a breeding pet. Seems kind of fair." That's when they finally showed themselves. It was a rather tall man with short light blue hair, he had bear looking ears and a tail like them too, his right and left eye where red and black. When Bakugou got a better look, he had piercings on his ears - also on his lips and nose. For a man, he had a rather slender looking body.

"Well well little one, what do you say? Come with me and they'll be fine, I promise. My name is (enemy name), I'll be your new alpha. I won't hurt you...much." he gave a creepy laugh. I latched onto Katsuki as hard as I could while still letting him stand.

Bakugou got pissed off, I could sense it "she's not yours! SHE'S MINE. SHITTY HAIR, protect her!" He went feral, ripping the heads off the bears one by one as the man had no time to react. He began to run away, but Katsuki tackled him to the ground and gave a dominant growl.

He wasn't expecting his bears to get ripped apart and was begging for his life as he got pinned "don't...kill me... please! This is just...how bears work."

Katsuki then grabbed his neck and put him into a lock "shitty hair, arrest him! He's going for torture...from me." He nodded and switched out with him. The man was trying to get away, but couldn't because of brute strength from Kirishima. I felt Katsuki lift me up and pull me up close "you're coming back home idiot, your time alone is done with. Shitty hair shouldn't have taken you out here."

I didn't dare argue since I could sense his hormones became out of wack, and he carried me back to our main room - that's when he told me to wait for Shoto as he slammed the door shut behind him. He put me on the bed softly, forcing me underneath him as he growled everytime I tried to move out from under him. Shoto arrived, and Katsuki left the room with a growl "I'll be back. Keep her here, I'll torture that idiot who tried to steal [Y/N] from me."

He sighed and sat next to me "I don't care what you do, but don't put our pups at risk like that again." He gave a harsh tone as I just laid there being submissive so he can calm himself.

For the first time after the event, I finally spoke "I'm sorry... I didn't know anyone would come after me!"

I felt him glaring into my soul as he lectured me "you know now, so don't do it again. Anyway, what would you like to do? I can train with you more if you'd like. We still have that deal."

Surprised he remembered it, I sighed a bit "let me nap for a little while, I just.... Want to relax. We can when I get up?"

He agreed with me "okay, it's for the better. You're not in anymore trouble and I would also like to see you get stronger." His voice changed to a pleasantly happy one, which made my tail wag. I fell asleep after a while while taking his burnt wood and apple like scent in.

*-POV from Katsuki-*

((A/N: blood and gore coming up, just warning y'all.))

I went to the torture dungeon rooms far beneath the castle once Izuku informed me the specific one they held (E/N) in, growling almost the whole way. Everyone stayed some measurement away from me just by how tense I seemed - it was good they did that or I'd snap their necks. After I unlocked the door to go down underground, I heard that stupid man's voice "let me out! This is all for him, not me. I can give you my loyalty! I'll never touch her again!"

That's when I slammed the door open, closing it behind me "I'll enjoy this a lot, you won't. Your loyalty? You touched my mate. Nobody does that...guards - stay outside and don't let anyone even remotely close to this door." They could tell I was serious, so they left and did their part.

"W..what do you want? I'll give you riches...more women?" He kept rambling on and on about what he could give to me.

I just took a dagger and sliced his tongue off, making sure to inch the dagger through as I did. He was screaming and choking on his own blood while flailing as much as his chains would let him "I'm going to break every bone you imagined touching her with."

He couldn't respond, so I stitched his mouth shut "don't talk about her again." Then I snapped his arms by putting them over my knee and using brute strength. I also made sure to burn his wrists and eyes while I sliced his dick a bit. It was at that moment he died as I gave a smirk "don't. Touch. My. Mate." After I finished with his corpse, I had the guards take care of his corpse as I walked back to (Y/N)'s room to take a shower

"let's go shower together." Shoto stated as he saw me enter the room.

(Y/N) could sense the tension as she just nodded and followed us to the bath.

-CHAPTER END-