Our Big Day!

((A/N: thanks for all the support! I was losing my writing drive uwu needed you all. Thank you.))

When Shoto told me he wanted to choose my dress, I was more than upset "I... Isn't it bad luck to see a bride before the wedding?" I asked him.

"So what? Katsuki sure won't help the matter, and Izuku wouldn't choose my taste. Let's start looking, well I'll start anyway." Shoto replied, that insult hurt a little - but I wasn't about to let it get the best of me.

((Time skip to after he finds the best dress.))

Finally after trying so many goddamn dresses, he picked something once I thought he was about to give up - man he's picky "perfect. Izuku will do the rest. See you on the stage love." He stated as he got Izuku in to change me up and such.

Once it was all complete, Izuku had sounded really sad "I wish I was the one that chose... I feel like I'm your father by now..." He groaned in emotional pain.

I could feel it "it's okay Izuku! I'm sure that whatever you would have picked would have been better, and you get to walk me down the isle of the wedding, father dearest." It was true to me, he seemed like the father I wish I had if I could have one.

He happily took my arm "dont call me father or anything! I don't deserve that title."

"Oh hush, I'll call you dad and Shinso pa. I'll send for him when I can." The music started as people gathered around. It was completely silent as they announced me coming in - I could sense the collected stares at me as I walked down. Being lead to the alter by Izuku, he handed me to both Katsuki and Shoto, who pulled me between them.

I felt two rings going on my finger as they both market me for all to see, Katsuki was super agressive about it - but Shoto was gentle about his thankfully. The vows came and I kissed them both I felt them both pick me up. Shoto had my legs as Katsuki held my torso, and they walked me out to the carriage outside as I heard the normal palace ladies crying about their own future lovers. I cringed as I heard some talking about me being a slut too, but then Katsuki growled at them to make them shut up.

Next thing I know I'm being placed in the back as they both squished me between them "we won't let anyone call our new pup a whore. Besides, we love you." Shoto stated.

Katsuki gave a tch sound "of course I love her, let's make her have our pups n-"

Shoto seemed a bit irritated "wait until we get to the royal bed Chambers idiot. You don't have to be so loud you know, relax a little." He just seemed so open minded to my wants now, so I felt thankful when he stated that; Katsuki didn't appreciate him being undermined though.

It was getting tense the closer we got to thr castle, and I could already tell that it was going to take a bit of getting used to this type of life before any of us could do much together. I didn't ask for this life, but my people and myself being taken care of was something I wouldn't have traded for the most expensive treasures you could possibly try to bribe me with - so I wasn't about to let this entire thing fall apart "LISTEN UP ALPHA ASSHOLES!"

When I said that, my voice seemed to radiate with a wifely tone even warlords feared from their wives "you're going to both shut up and relax. I'll have your pups, both of you... But you need to act like men instead of boys. I am your omega and you basically took me as a slave wife, but that doesn't mean I have to deal with petty arguing shit. I'll turn this carriage around and go home so you can slaughter me if that's what you want."

Katsuki wasn't used to having others argue back, but being from his wife - he seemed to fear it 'I'm the top now it seems.' I thought to myself, that's when Katsuki replied "okay then nerd... Just try to make it feel good. Got it?" He asked in a ride tone.

That's when I gave him an evil face "get on my lap now." I said in a stern voice, despite having fears of my own - I felt him get in my lap as I bent him over. I took the belt off of Shoto's coat suit after demanding him to hand I  over, the next thing everyone heard was the sound of the belt slamming Katsuki in the ass hard. He gave a pained yelp as the driver looked in back, which caused him to make fake growls like the ride made him grumpy so the driver wouldn't question it.

"Nice aim (Y/N)." Shoto stated as he put his belt back on. We got out as they leaf me to our own private royal room, which smelt amazing and it felt huge like the rooms the elders in my village had. Being royal I know it's nothing major, but I've never had a room as big as this one before from what I could tell.

I felt home sick as they lead me to the bed, forcing me into a bunch of pillows "make a nest out of these. We're going to get everything ready on our end." They walked off to go prepare the security for the night to ensure no one disturbs us as I huddled a bunch of pillows in a large three person nest. When I finished, I waited for them before climbing in as tradition went for mating ceremonies of almost all types.

-PART 2 END-

((A/N: weeeee next chapter will be a sexual lemon. Promise !))